Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 w/ Color Screen, ECG, SpO2, NiBP, Temp, Printer
- 1 Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 Patient Monitor
- 1 ECG Cable
- 1 NiBP Reusable Adult BP Cuff & Hose
- 1 Reusable Adult Finger SpO2 Sensor
- 1 Battery - 1 Power Cord
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 90 Day Warranty
Passport 2 has been a reliable favorite for over a decade. Praised for
its ease of use, large screen, customizable display and portability,
this monitor easily works for both bedside and transport situations.
- 10.4" high contrast Color TFT display
- 3 to 6 waveforms with automatic expansion
- Auto-adjustable large numerics
- 3 or 5 lead ECG with ESU noise rejection
- Lead-Selectable Respiration
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Temperature (400 or 700 series YSI probes)
- Graph and List Trending – up to 120 patient time measurements
- ECG and IBP analog output available for synchronization to balloon pump
- 6-minute OXY-CRG Trend for neonatal and pediatric applications
- Dual PCMCIA ports
- Built-in power supply for direct AC connection
PLUG IN THE PATIENT CABLES — 3 to 6 waveform expansion is automatic. ST
and arrhythmia analysis provide the data you need to manage your
INVASIVE PRESSURES are clearly labeled. With our
exclusive Rescale Waves function, waveforms automatically adjust to
WAVEFORMS are color-coded, labeled and automatically aligned with digital data, enabling immediate assessment.
Change viewable ECG lead and size. Toggle between multiple leads. Start
or stop an NIBP measurement or Zero All invasive pressures
simultaneously by pressing just one key.
ALARMS/PRINT: View all alarm limit settings. Mute one or multiple alarms simultaneously. Perform one step print functions
Press Standby to suspend monitoring. Press Discharge to prepare for
next patient. Mark key events in Trend. View List or Graph Trends. Press
Discharge to prepare for next patient. Mark key events in Trend. View
list or Graph Trends. Press Freeze for waveform analysis.
NAVIGATOR KNOB takes you quickly and effortlessly throughout the display. Press Normal Screen to return to the main screen.