Refurbished Philips HeartStart FR2+ AEDPurchase Includes:
- 1 Refurbished FR2+ AED
- 1 New Set of Pads
- 1 New Battery
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 1 Year Warranty
- Automated defibrillation, with manual override (ECG model only)
- SMART Analysis
- SMART CPR and Quick Shock
- Infant/child defibrillation
- Conscious monitoring with optional FR2+ ECG Assessment Module
- Voice and text prompts
- Over 8 hours of data collection
- Programmable voice recording
- Automated self-tests
- "Ready-for-Use" indicator
- Long-life battery: 300 shocks (minimum) or 12 hours monitoring
- Pads can connect to most Philips ALS defibrillator/monitors via pads adapters
From the Manufacturer:
The FR2+ has come to be a trusted tool of professional responders due to
its portability and rugged toughness. Its uncluttered design coupled
with clear and streamlined voice commands make it easy for lay users to
step into an emergency and efficiently operate the FR2+ to provide
life-saving shocks and CPR support, if needed.
The HeartStart FR2+ is extremely easy to use. Its intuitive design is based
on research and refinement by Philips experts and backed by user
testing from lay rescuers to doctors, nurses, EMTs and paramedics.
Hundreds of thousands of citizens have been trained to use the FR2+ when
someone nearby experiences a cardiac event.
Research shows that for some patients, especially those in long-duration cardiac arrest, CPR prior to defibrillation may provide more benefit. The SMART CPR algorithm of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator can be configured to look at characteristics of a shockable heart rhythm and advise the user to provide either an immediate defibrillation shock or CPR first, followed by a shock.
Research also suggests that the opportunity for survival can be improved if interruptions to CPR are minimized. The Quick Shock capability of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator readies the defibrillator within seconds to deliver a shock, reducing the time between CPR and defibrillation.