Allied AHP300 VentilatorPart Number: AHP300
- Allied AHP300 Transport Ventilator
- Power Cord
- Oxygen Hose
- Instruction Manual
- Shoulder Strap
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV
- Bi-Level Support (PS+CPAP)
- Non-Invasive Ventilation (available in all modes)
- 5 Programmable Quick Start Presets
- Broad Featured Capability - Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
- Quick Start - Programmable presets to quickly recall per-determined ventilation protocols.
- Custom Modes - 3 additional programmable custom modes that are available for quick recall.
- Oxygen Conserve - Allows the use of up to 10 LPM of oxygen at 3 to 40 psi through the DISS port or up to 10 LPM of oxygen at less than 10 psi through the low pressure barb fitting for use with oxygen concentrator.
- Long Battery Life - Up to 7.5 hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Multi-Environment Capability - Rugged shock and vibration resistance, and IPX22 water resistance.
- Low Cost of Ownership - Simple preventative maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant savings and lower cost of ownership than other broad-featured ventilators.