Bovie UV24 Overhead Air Purification System with NO Light
Part Number: UV24NL
FAST, CONTINUOUS UV-C AIR PURIFICATION:
- Overhead, out of sight, the patented UV24 system provides continuous ultraviolet protection against airborne pathogens, all safely hidden behind standard-sized fluorescent or LED ceiling lights.
- The fast, continuous UV24 air purification system works around the clock to provide fresh, clean air to breathe.
- UV24 combines an ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) chamber and air circulating fans with an overhead ceiling light to allow for 24/7 operation in occupied spaces.
- UV24 can treat a volume of air equivalent to a 10’ x 10’ x 8’ room, four times per hour.
- Studies demonstrate that UV-C can be a meaningful defense against healthcare acquired infections (HAI’s) such as MRSA, C.diff, Staph, Ebola, Tuberculosis, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Clostridium difficile. Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, surgery centers, and daycare centers, anywhere airborne pathogens can impact patient and staff health.
HOW UV24 WORKS:
- Air containing airborne microorganisms is drawn into system through a discreet vent opening on the face of the fixture.
- A replaceable MERV6 filter sits just inside the vent opening and captures large particulates such as dust.
- The fans create differential pressure to continuously draw 50 CFM of air into fixture.
- Safety baffles guide microorganisms through the UV-C chamber and prevent UV-C leakage into the room.
- The ultraviolet lamp operates at 253.7 nanometers, reducing bioaerosols from room air 24/7.
- Treated air is pushed through second set of baffles.
- A 30 degree angle on blades of the exit vent disperses treated air evenly throughout the room.