Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro AED (Refurbished)
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro AED (Refurbished)
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
(2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- New Lithium Battery
- IrDA Communications Cable
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 1 Year Warranty
The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring
capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
The Powerheart G3 Pro is Rescue Ready, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it
works when you need it.
- The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR
In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
Choice between rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main
components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy. If
anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from
green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to
service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends