GE Healthcare Dash 4000 Patient Monitor
Portable bedside monitoring for multiple care areas.
The full featured Dash 4000 monitor offers a 10.4-inch screen and is a
comprehensive portable bedside monitoring solution. From presentation in the
Emergency Department to surgery in the OR to recovery in the PACU, treatment in
the ICU and transfer to the Stepdown unit, the Dash monitor is an exceptional
choice for every point of care.
• Lightweight and rugged for portability
• Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL for simultaneous ECG monitoring,
GE EK-Pro for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis, ICG, mainstream and sidestream
CO2 and GE DINAMAP NIBP with SuperSTAT
• Networking options include wired and wireless
• Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures
• High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring
Innovative parameter technology:
• GE EK-Pro four lead arrhythmia analysis: The GE EK-Pro clinical algorithm
provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate
identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
• GE 12SL simultaneous 12 lead ECG detection: The 12SL algorithm provides
improved P-wave detection, age and gender-specific interpretation and 12 lead
buffer (if MUSE is offline, up to 12 ECGs are stored).
• GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithm: The innovative GE DINAMAP
SuperSTAT algorithm supports speed, comfort and artifact rejection for
virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion
pressures, geriatrics and hyper/hypo tensive patients.