Philips IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor
Includes Multi-Parameter Module ( ECG, NiBP, SpO2 ), CO2 Module and Printer
Accessories included: ECG cable, Adult BP Cuff & Hose, Adult SpO2 Finger Sensor
****For Specific Software levels and/or specific M3001A module configurations, please call or email****
High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
The Philips IntelliVue MP50 patient monitor combines portability and measurement
flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments
- at the patients side.
Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly
flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu;
built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional
diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the
hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department
protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is
compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,В
Networked, intermediate care monitoring:
- Philps has redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient
data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending
on the number of waves configured.
- Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before
sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center. You can also locally print in
a harmonized layout.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table.
Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs
data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
Other key features of the Philips IntelliVue MP40 Patient Monitor:
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and
easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or
numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and
organize every onscreen element - from waveforms to data labels - as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple
commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network -
pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based
hospital systems and others - and deliver it to the patient monitor through
IntelliVues portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable,
and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen
* 5-hour battery time based on these conditions: basic monitoring, 2 new
batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server in use, NIBP
measurements every 15 minutes. 4-hour battery time based on these conditions:
extended monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction,
Multi-Measurement Server and Server Extension in use, NIBP measurements every 15
minutes, and recording every 15 minutes.
For More Information on the Philips IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor w/ ECG, please call or email.
Don't Forget, you can sell your Philips MP50 Monitor to us, or the monitor you are replacing. We buy almost anything!!! Just Ask!