Masimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter (NEW)
This handheld pulse oximeter has been an industry favorite for a few years and once you try it you'll see why! Fits easily in a lab coat pocket and takes vitals instantly. Features the Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry technology.
- In a study published in the Journal of Clinical Anesthesiology comparing three pulse oximetry technologies, Masimo SET demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity in identifying desaturation events during conditions of motion and low perfusion1
- Rapid measurement at start-up
- Perfusion Index (Pi) is the ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile blood in peripheral tissue used to measure peripheral perfusion
- Signal I.Q. (SIQ) provides an assessment of the confidence in the displayed SpO2 value
- Audible and visual alarms for Sensor Off and Low Battery
We'd love to hear from you!
Just give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com