Medex Medfusion 3500 Syringe Infusion Pump
The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance
safety while maintaining simplicity. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion
Syringe platform has been the technology leader in syringe pumps with its
innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries and dose limits. Support for
up to 16 different care areas allows for transport of the Medfusion Syringe Pump
into any department within the facility. As measured by the ISMP and other
regulatory qualifications, the Medfusion Syringe Pump is truly a smart pump.
Customer benefits include an educated and satisfied workforce, streamlined
implementation, and improved workflow. Extending to Smiths Medical expertise in
training and implementation, the Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump value goes beyond
the products safety features.
FlowSentry: enhanced pressure trending for earlier clinical intervention
- Extensive delivery mode combinations including ml/hr, body weight, mass,
volume over time, custom dilution and intermittent, loading dose, bolus dose,
standby, volume limit and KVO rate
- Syringe sizes: accepts seven different manufactures syringe types, all
manufactures syringe administration sets
- +/- 2% instrument accuracy: automatic syringe size detection
- Ergonomic, easy to use, horizontal design protects entire syringe barrel and
allows single-handed loading
- MRI indicated: for MRI rooms mounted outside the 150 Gauss line and with
shielded magnets of field strength of 1.5 Tesla or less.
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infants isolet or radiant warmer and rotation