Mindray M5 Color Doppler Ultrasound Medical Imaging System
The Mindray M5 Color Doppler Ultrasound Medical Imaging System is a full-featured, high quality color doppler ultrasound tool that performs
imaging across an extensive range of clinical settings and applications.
The laptop-style Mindray M5 delivers outstanding color doppler imaging, uncompromising
2D performance and exceptional value in a compact, yet durable package. The
portable, simplistic nature of the Mindray M5 makes it ideal for a variety of hospital
and office environments including emergency medicine, breast surgery,
anesthesia, vascular, interventional radiology, critical care, PICC line
placements, MSK, obstetrics, gynecology and urology.
Features and Benefits of the Mindray M5 Color Doppler Ultrasound Medical
- Compact, lightweight design enables convenient access to all point of care
- Advanced imaging technologies offer high quality image and data to support
clinicians in making diagnoses:
o iScapeTM View (panoramic imaging)
o iBeamTM compounding
o iClear TM adaptive speckle suppression
o Multi-beam ParallelImaging
o Trapezoidal imaging
o Tissue harmonic
o Tissue specific imaging (TSI)
- Straightforward operation contributes to maximum efficiency, particularly with
high volumes of patients:
o Fast boot-up
o Home-based, intuitive user interface
o Backlit keyboard
o iTouchTM one button for 2D imaging optimization
o Active screen parameter adjustment
- On-board iStation enables fast and complete review, management, storage and
transfer of images and data
- Open communication platform enables quick and convenient data transfer and
o DICOM, AVI, BMP, JPEG
o USB, Ethernet, DVD-R/W
- High-resolution 15-inch TFT monitor, with 170° viewing angle, provides
clinicians accurate image viewing while focusing on patient care.
- Optional system cart supports expanded functionalities, peripherals and
- Customizable system configuration ensures your clinical and financial
requirements are met.
- Upgradeable platform guarantees your long-term investment protection.
For More Information on the Mindray M5 Color Doppler Ultrasound
Medical Imaging System, please call or email.