Mindray Passport 8 Patient Monitor - Nellcor SpO2, ECG, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature
Part Number: 6104F-PA00003
An inspired result of ingenuity and efficiency in the approach to the
varying levels of patient care. Passport 8 comes standard with an 8"
touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, and parameters that meet
your clinical needs: 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP,
respiration, and temperature. In addition, Passport 8s plug-and-play
modular structure allows for more advanced monitoring functions to be
added such as CO2, invasive pressure, and cardiac output.
Passport 8 extends beyond just the device itself by offering
integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols. Wired and wireless
networking capabilities can also be integrated, enabling connectivity to
the BeneVision Central Station, allowing patient data to continuously
flow and be shared where needed.
Delivering a flexible, efficient monitoring solution, at an
extraordinary value - the Passport 8 fits your diverse monitoring needs.
- 1 New Mindray Passport 8 Patient Monitor
- Adult NIBP Cuff and Hose
- ECG Lead
- Temperature Adapter Cable
- ECG Trunk Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
- Adult SpO2 Reusable Finger Sensor
- SpO2 Extension Cable
- 3 Rolls of Paper
- Power Cord
- User Manual (CD Form)
- 8" high resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 7 waveforms
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 available
- Available ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available wireless 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n)
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP protocol interfaces
- Integrates with eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
We'd love to hear from you!
Just give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org