Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
Part Number: 861388
The HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is now
making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders. As the
smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global
manufacturers, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs
that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the
- 1 New Philips HeartStart FR3
- 1 New Battery
- 1 Set of SMART Pads III
- Owners Manual
- SMART biphasic Truncated Exponential waveform parameters adjust as a function
of patient impedance.
- Auto-On feature, when used with
the optional FR3 carry case, enables FR3 to power up when case lid is opened
- Shock button automatically powers on by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so
you can focus on pad placement from the start
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric
cardiac arrest response
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and
implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols
Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading
global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads
integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3
will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to
confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of
monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it
easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in
- HeartStart Event Review allows the user to review, annotate, print, and store AED events allowing timely responder feedback
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR)
enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.