Philips IntelliVue MP90 Patient Monitor
High-performance monitoring for critical care
The Philips IntelliVue MP90 patient monitor is designed to match the pace and
unique needs of the highest acuity care environments. Built on Philips strong
heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue MP90 with up to three independent
displays has highly flexible screen configuration; an extensive clinical
measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance,
conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the
hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department
protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is
compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,
Networked patient monitors for highest intensity care
Weve redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make
it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on
the number of waves configured.
Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending
them to the IntelliVue Information Center. You can also locally print in a
Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table.
Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs
data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
Additional features of the Philips IntelliVue MP90 Patient Monitor:
- Up to three independent displays on MP90
- At the bedside for the highest acuity cases
- Separate displays for surgeons, perfusionists, and anesthetists in the
- A bedside display and replicated slave display placed outside an isolation
- Up to 13 waveforms on each independent display
- Choice of displays, including medical-grade XGA and SXGA stand-alone,
off-the-shelf models, or Philips 38cm (15Лќ) or 43cm (17Лќ) color LCD XGA display
with touchscreen operation.
- Touchscreen is available with compatible displays. Many functions are
accessible through simple one-touch commands.
- IntelliVue monitors also include 10 pre-set configurations.
- Smart prioritization of patient information.
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize
physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications -
regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted
patient monitoring without the risk of system overload or additional network
- Customized viewing options let you see and analyze data in graphical or
numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and
organize every onscreen element - from waveforms to data labels - as desired.
- High performance CPU
- Component modularity is an IntelliVue hallmark.
For More Information on the Philips IntelliVue MP90 Patient
Monitor, please call or email.