Physio Control LifePak CR Plus AED Kit Semi-Automatic
Part Number: 80403-000148
- LifePak CR Plus Semi-Automatic AED
- Carry Case
- Ambu Kit
- Adult QUIK-PAK Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 360 joule capacity
- ClearVoice prompts talk you through the defibrillation process
- Readiness Display indicates that the AED is ready for use
- SafeGuard Power System ensures the system has the power it needs when sudden cardiac arrest occurs
- Conducts weekly automatic self tests
- Synchronized battery and pad replacement
- Sleek and lightweight (4.5 lbs)
Physio Control's LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is one of the easiest to use AED's on the market and perfect for use by people without any emergency training. This AED is a great choice for both commercial and residential settings or wherever a Sudden Cardiac Arrest event could occur.
The Lifepak CR Plus is water resistant and ready for rugged conditions. It also uses ADAPTIV biphasic technology that automatically adjusts voltage based on each victims specific defibrillation needs, making it a great choice for areas that have both children and adults of varying ages.
Need to record the data from an incident? No problem! Lifepak CR Plus ha an IrDA port that plugs directly into your computer for data retrieval.
This AED has very easy to use electrodes/pads that come in a convenient pak design. Application and deployment of this AED is extremely easy and user-friendly. What's even better is that your rescuers can (and should) apply the pads/aed as soon as a person drops. The AED will NOT shock anyone until it has recorded and analyzed their heart rhythm and determined that they need a life saving shock.
This AED test and checks itself weekly and monthly to make sure it's always ready to go. Plus, the pads and battery are synced so you replace both at once, not piecemeal.
This is a great AED for EMS pros and laypersons everywhere. Try it and you'll quickly see why this AED has been an industry favorite for many years!