Puritan-Bennett Renaissance II Spirometry System
Part Number: PB-700
- Refurbished Puritan Bennett Renaissance II Spirometry System (PB-700)
- Refurbished Puritan Bennett Renaissance Docking Station (PB-710)
- Power Supply
- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 30 Day Warranty
Portability, ease of use and a true real time graphic display makes the
Renaissance II Spirometry System an excellent choice to diagnose respiratory
disease in any setting. The Puritan Bennett brand, a pioneeer in portable
spirometry, continues its tradition of offering quality products that provide
superior patient care.
- Easy to use, quick set-up, no warm-up time. The Renaissance II system's
intuitive design includes quick keys for set up, pre-programmed function keys,
and audio/visual patient incentives so minimal training is needed.
- Real time display allows you to view the test as it's being performed and the
audio-visual incentive helps to ensure patient cooperation and quality results.
- The Renaissance II system meets ATS standards for accuracy and precision, and
uses a disposable flow sensor to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination
and reduce staff clean-up time.
- Wide variety of testing parameters to meet individual needs, including
pre-post comparisons, predicted normals, and result interpretation.
- Ability to calculate "Return On Investment" (ROI) so clinicians can
immediately calculate the economic advantages of adding the Renaissance II
Spirometry System to their office.
- 1,000 patient memory-backed up with lithium ion batteries to store patient
- Color printout reports available for simple interpretation and quick viewing.
Printer not included.
For More Information on the Puritan-Bennett Renaissance II
Spirometry System, please call or email.
Don't forget, you can sell your Puritan Bennett equipment to us, or trade in the
spirometer you are replacing. We will buy your old or unneeded equipment, almost anything, just ask!