Zoll M Series Defibrillator - Biphasic, 12-Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, Masimo SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Printer
Refurbished Zoll M Series Defibrillator with the above listed capabilities
- Carry Case
- Masimo SpO2 Adult Finger Sensor & Extension
- NiBP Adult Cuff & Hose
- ECG 12-Lead Cable
- Power Cord
- EtCO2 Cable
- Multi-Function Defib Cable
- 1 Set Adult Defibrillator Electrodes
- 1 Battery
- 1 Year Warranty
The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for
easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery
charger doesn't add size or weight.
The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward
controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion,
and reduce the chance for error.
ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean
thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and
better patient tolerance.
Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as
removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving.
Coupled with CodeNetВ, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M
Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- ZOLL's M Series defibrillator upgrades provide maximum performance and
flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally
for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry for SpO2 measurement uses Masimo SET signal processing
technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient
light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with
interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated
functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive
Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available.