Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 692 Electronic ThermometerStandard Unit comes with 4 ft cord, oral probe and oral probe well.
For 9 ft cord, rolling stand or rectal probe, please call or email to order.
The SureTemp 692 Thermometer is fast, capturing approximately 4- to
6-second oral, 10- to 13-second rectal or pediatric axillary and 12- to
15-second adult axillary temperatures. Featuring the technology that
sets the standard for accuracy, you can have confidence the SureTemp 692
will deliver accurate, repeatable readings on patients of all age
groups. The removable/interchangeable oral/axillary and rectal probes
and probe wells are designed to help you reduce the risk of cross
contamination, for staff satisfaction and patient safety.
- Fast: quickly captures accurate readings on all patient types
- Mechanical and electronic security options to help prevent theft or loss
- Large backlit LCD display with location identification capability
- Convenient storage for 25 probe covers
- Includes a 60-second pulse timer for counting pulses and respirations
- Takes approximately 5000 readings on 3 AA batteries
- Wall mount included with all configurations
- Interchangeable, removable wells to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination