Zoll E Series Monitor and Defibrillator
The ZOLL E Series defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals
No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of
your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of
the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer
options that take the "paper" away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and
The Zoll E Series Monitor and Defibrillator Offers:
- ZOLL's Real CPR Help, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in
real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can
be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered,
letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct
- A Rapid Cable Deployment System for faster deployment.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and
intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Features:
- Now with integrated SpCO, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET carbon monoxide
measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO
poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as
rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional BluetoothВ functionality to provide data transmission
capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the only biphasic waveform
cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the
conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
For More Information on the Zoll E Series Monitor and
Defibrillator, please call or email.