User-friendly temporary ventilation for hospitalized patients
The Eagle II portable ventilator is the ideal solution for ICUs, emergency departments, and intra-hospital transport of infants (≤5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Weighing less than 10 lbs., it can be mounted on the wall or on a roll stand or bed. In addition to AC mode, the Eagle II offers SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support.
The Eagle II uses Smart Help technology to assure patient safety by providing real-time, on-screen prompts that guide clinicians in responding to alarms. It also incorporates MasimoР’В SETР’В pulse oximetry, proven clinically superior for continuous, accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings.
- Designed for the ICU, emergency department and intra-hospital transport
- Supports infants ≤5kg, pediatric patients, and adults
- 10-hour battery run-time; rapidly recharges in 2 hours
- Smart Help display
- MRI conditional system available
- 1 Carry case
- 1 02 Hose
- 1 Charger Circuit
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report