Zoll R Series Defibrillator
- Uniform Operating System between the two models
- Shares common electrodes, cables, paddles, and batteries
- Only one therapy cable needed for defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing -
no separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep Complete Resuscitation Electrode
has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating extra steps if the patient needs to
be paced immediate after resuscitation.
- Real CPR Help to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as
well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
- The only defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and
automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overdose of
- Unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for
- Optional monitoring capabilities include SP02, EtCO2 and Non-invasive Blood
- Defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable
Compact Flash card for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet,
ZOLL's unique PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication
capability makes record keeping a breeze. WiFi enabled option available.
- Conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do a 30 J manual test;
simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check.
- The reliability youve come to count on from ZOLL Medical Corporation, using
our proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic high-current waveform.
- ZOLLs patented external pacing offers superior capture at lower mean
thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and
better patient tolerance.
Options of the Zoll R Series Defibrillator:
External Pacing -
- OneStep Pacing: Eliminates the need to connect separate ECG leads
Advisory Defibrillation -
- Shock Advisory Function: Evaluates ECG rhythm to determine if shock delivery
Pulse Oximetry with Masimo SETВ Technology -
- Saturation Range: 1-100% (%SpO2) with a resolution of 1%.
End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) -
- Transducer Type: CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream.
- Patient Population: Adult, NeoNate, Pediatric.
- Method: Oscillometric.
- Control: Automatic and manual measurement.
WiFi Capable -
- WiFi 802.11b compatibility: WiFi Compact Flash Card ZOLL P/N: 9214-0203 or
Ambicom WL1100C-CF WiFi Card.
We'd love to hear from you!
Just give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com