Welch Allyn CP50 Plus 12-Lead Resting ECG Machine with Automatic ECG Interpretation
**This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here to see it's replacement, the CP 150.
Part Number: CP50AP-1EN1
Get the power of a fully-featured ECG in a compact, affordable, easy-to-use package with the new CP 50 ECG. With simple, one-button operation, the CP 50 makes performing ECG tests easy for trained caregivers of all skill levels. And with advanced features like a full-color, touch-screen display, high-resolution thermal printer, and a
full range of EMR/EHR connectivity options, the CP 50 gives you the options your practice needs at a price that fits your budget.
- Reliable color touchscreen display improves staff satisfaction
- On-screen instructions that guide you through a test, improving efficiency
- Programmable report formats that fit your needs
- Optional MEANS interpretation for improved patient care
- High-resolution thermal printer
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Internal storage of ECG results
- Optional mobile stand and carrying case for maximized portability (these are not included - Please call or email to order these optional items)
- Connects to the CardioPerfect Workstation for paperless efficiency with full suite of Welch Allyn cardiopulmonary devices
- Flexible connectivity options: EHR, EMR, HIS, email, web, telemedicine
- External printer integration
- Programmable patient entry fields
Questions about Welch Allyn CP50 Plus 12-Lead Resting ECG Machine with Automatic ECG Interpretation (DISCONTINUED)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
(1) 888-228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Welch Allyn CP50 Plus 12-Lead Resting ECG Machine
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Halogen HPX Diagnostic Fiber-Optic Otoscope with Reusable Ear Specula Part Number: 25020 Halogen HPX illumination and fiber optic...View full details
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Pneumatic Otoscope with Specula Part Number: 20200 *Power Handle Not Included* Features: Halogen HPX lamp provides light output ...View full details
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Halogen HPX Operating Otoscope Part Number: 21700 Open system with rotatable lens and optional speculum for convenient procedures...View full details
Welch Allyn Digital MacroView 3.5 V Halogen HPX Fiber-Optic Otoscope Part Number: 23920 Offering clear live and still images of the ear canal and t...View full details
Welch Allyn MacroView 3.5 V Halogen HPX Fiber-Optic Otoscope with Throat Illuminator Part Number: 23820 The MacroView otoscope delivers almost tw...View full details