GE B40 PROCARE Patient Monitor - Color Screen, ECG, SpO2, NiBP, 2 x Temp, Printer
(For other options/functions such as CO2, please call or email)
PROCARE monitors have versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients. Intuitive features make them easy to operate with minimum training. With high-quality GE design and engineering, these reliable devices help you provide patients with outstanding monitoring technology, while making the most of your budget.
Refurbished GE B40 PROCARE Patient Monitor
- ECG Cable and Leads
- SpO2 Adult Reusable Finger Sensor
- NiBP Adult Reusable Cuff and Hose
- Power Cord
- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 30 Day Warranty
- A crystal clear display that allows you to see patients status at a glance, displaying up to six waveforms simultaneously
- One-button access to commonly used functions to increase efficiency
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and minimise training needs
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations
- Serial output for data capture
- Connectivity to your electronic medical record system through the CARESCAPE Gateway server
PROCARE monitors provide comprehensive, portable monitoring solutions at the bedside. Each delivers a continuous flow of quality information to enhance clinical decision-making. Capable of monitoring adult, paediatric, and neonatal patients, these monitors are designed with advanced clinical measurement technologies, including proven GE algorithms, for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions.
- GE EK-Pro arrhythmia algorithm with multi-lead simultaneous ECG analysis to optimise the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP for fast, comfortable, and highly accurate non-invasive blood pressure readings
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 and Masimo SET SpO2 algorithms are optional)
- GE / Datex-Ohmeda compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with new-generation infrared technology - This feature is OPTIONAL - is intended for use with patients weighing over 5 kg (11 lbs) only.