Newport HT50 All-Purpose Ventilator
The Newport HT50 is a compact ventilator for transport, hospital, homecare and
emergency response applications. Suitable for > 10kg infant, pediatric and adult
patients for invasive or non-invasive ventilation, the HT50 is easy to use and
The Newport HT50 Ventilator is compact, lightweight, provides unsurpassed
reliability, and is self contained. Its comprehensive, versatile features meet
the demands of almost any healthcare setting. Suitable for both pediatric (10kg)
and adult patients for invasive or non-invasive ventilation, it's easy to use
and inexpensive to maintain.
The HT50 Ventilator is the value leader in ventilatory care. With its rugged
construction, easy trigger sensitivity, and fast re-charge from AC or external
DC, the HT50 Ventilator is ideally suited for extended care , transport,
hospital and homecare applications.
Features of the Newport HT50 Ventilator:
- Volume or Pressure Control Ventilation
- Invasive or Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Pressure Support
- Back-up Ventilation
- PEEP/CPAP, Built-in
- Comprehensive Alarms/Monitoring
- One circuit for adult, child and infant patients.
- Up to 10 hours internal battery, long lasting with fast recharge
- Unique Gas Delivery System Requires No External Air Compressor
- Optional Air/Oxygen Mixer for high pressure 0.21-1.00
- Optional Blending Bag for Low Flow Systems
- CPAP, intubated and non intubated
For More Information on the Newport HT50 All-Purpose Ventilator, please call or email.