ADC Adscope Electronic Stethoscope
THIS ITEM IS ON BACK ORDER UNTIL 2023
With the ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope, you'll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. It's especially helpful when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing. The bi-lumen (dual channel) cariology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway, with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf
tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles.
Available part numbers and options:
658BD - Burgandy
658BK - Black
658DG - Dark Green
658N - Navy Blue
658MCA - Metallic Caribbean
658MCB - Metallic Ceil Blue
658MG - Metallic Gray
658MRS - Metallic Raspberry
658PBCA - Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips, two small and one large
- Micro USB cable and scope ID tag also included
- Two-year warranty on electronics (chestpiece), lifetime warranty on headset
Questions about ADC Adscope Electronic Stethoscope?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Instruments/Scopes
Welch Allyn - 95001$189.00
Welch Allyn Complete Diagnostic Set with 2 Heads, 2 AA Handles, 15 Specula and Soft CaseWelch Allyn "Pocket Junior Set Part Number:: 95001 Purchas...View full details
Puritan Bennett - P-000263-00
Puritan Bennett FSII Flow Sensor **DISCONTINUED** This product is no longer available from the manufacturer. Click here to see the product it has ...View full details
Welch Allyn - 72300$58.50
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery Part Number: 72300Voltage: 3.5 V Application:For use with Welch Allyn Model 71000-A, 71020-A,...View full details
Welch Allyn - 71670$211.50
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Rechargeable Power Handle for Universal Desk Charger Part Number: 71670 Features: Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a n...View full details
Puritan Bennett - PB-700
Puritan-Bennett Renaissance II Spirometry System Part Number: PB-700 Purchase Includes: Refurbished Puritan Bennett Renaissance II Spirometry Sy...View full details
View all products in Instruments/Scopes
View all products in ADC