ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Portable Coax Plus OphthalmoscopePlease make your choice from the drop down menu above.
Available part numbers and options:
54122X - Halogen / Xenon lamp
54122L - LED Lamp
- ADC 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head
- Plug-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Handle
- Zippered Nylon Case
- High-performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand’s Equation)
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one-finger control of all functions
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses
- Dust proof
- Magnified, illuminated aperture viewing window
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination
- Two-year warranty on instrument, lifetime warranty on AdLED lamp
- 89 viewing lenses from -44 to +45 in single step
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved diagnostic capability
- Secondary focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of
ametropias, provides virtually unlimited fine focus or fast focus in
lieu of the 89 viewing lenses
- The addition of a Karo (grid) aperture that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions
- Fixation – has graduated crosshairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions
- Large – standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye
- Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil
- Micro spot – allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free – excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries, and nerve fibers
- Cobalt – used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions, and foreign objects on the cornea
- Polarizing – virtually eliminates corneal reflection
Questions about ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Ophthalmoscopes
Welch Allyn - 95001$189.00
Welch Allyn Complete Diagnostic Set with 2 Heads, 2 AA Handles, 15 Specula and Soft CaseWelch Allyn "Pocket Junior Set Part Number:: 95001 Purchas...View full details
Welch Allyn - 71670$211.50
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Rechargeable Power Handle for Universal Desk Charger Part Number: 71670 Features: Smooth, nonabrasive knurled finish ensures a n...View full details
Welch Allyn - 97200-MC$977.00
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Halogen HPX Diagnostic Set Part Number: 97200-MC Purchase Includes: Coaxial Opthalmoscope (#11720) MacroView Otoscope with Throa...View full details
Welch Allyn - 92000
Welch Allyn CompacSet 2.5 V Folding Halogen Diagnostic Set (AA Battery) Part Number: 92000 Purchase Includes: Fiber-Optic Otoscope Full-Featured O...View full details
Welch Allyn - 11720$393.00
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Part Number: 11720 Application: For All Welch Allyn 3.5 V Handles Features: Halogen HPX lamp provides 30 ...View full details
View all products in Ophthalmoscopes
View all products in ADC