Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency DesiccatorPart Number: A942
- Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator
- 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (A902)
- 5x Sharp Dermal Tips, Non-Sterile (A804)
- 2x Sharp Dermal Tips, Sterile (A805)
- 5 x Blunt Dermal Tips, Non-Sterile (A806)
- 2x Blunt Dermal Tips, Sterile (A807)
- 2x DERM-Elite Premium Blunt Demal Tips, Non-Sterile (A806DE)
- 2x DERM-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tips, Sterile (A807DE)
- 2x Disposable Handpiece Sheaths, Non-Sterile
- 2x Disposable Handpiece Sheath, Sterile (A910ST)
- Wall Mount Kit (A837)
- Medical Grade Power Cord
- User Manual (CD Format)
- 4 Year Manufacturer's Warranty through Bovie
The Bovie Derm 942 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non absorbing, non-staining, high impact plastic case.
- 40 watts of power
- Higher resolution in bi-polar mode - increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from zero to ten watts
- Universal power with 100—240 VAC… the A942 is a global option
- At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Output Frequency: 328-492 kHz
- Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling
- Audible/Visible Output Meter
- Isolated RF Output
- 1 Monopolar HP Port
- 5 lbs (2.26 kg)
Questions about Bovie DERM 942 High Frequency Desiccator?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Bovie - AA01$99.45
Bovie High-Temperature Fine Tip Cautery Part Number: AA012200В° F (1204В° C) - 10/boxBovie manufactures more cauteries than anyone in the world. Th...View full details
Bovie - AA17$111.28
Bovie High-Temperature Fine Tip Cautery Pen with Extended 2" Shaft Part Number: AA172200В° F (1204В° C) - 10/boxBovie manufactures more cauteries t...View full details
Bovie - A952$2,213.45
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator and High Frequency Desiccator Part Number: A952Purchase Includes: Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Gene...View full details
Aaron - A950
Aaron A950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator Aaron A950 Hyfrecators for sale! (888) 228-7564 Click the link to view product infor...View full details