GE/Datex Ohmeda Refurbished Aestiva/5 MRI Anesthesia Machine
***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included, but many options are available. Get in touch to customize yours today***
- Refurbished GE /Datex Omeda Aestiva/5 MRI Anesthesia Machine
- Power Cord
- New Battery
- New Adult Circuit
- 2 Pack Sodasorb
- O2 Sensor
- 2 Flow Sensors
- Anesthesia Gas Supply Hoses
- Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 1 Year Warranty
Features and Specifications:
- Validated for use in MRI environments up to 300 Gauss, active shielded 1.5T and 3T magnets
- Physically integrated magnetic field strength monitor (Gauss Alarm)
- Low overall height
- Features facilitate use in both the MRI suite and surgical OR
- Superior Ventilation: 7900 SmartVent
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Innovative Patient Breathing System
- Eight integrated machine hoses/cables
- No tools disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free
- Responsive location of common gas outlet
- Improved low flow/reduced life cycle cost
- Fresh gas flow compensation - automatically
- Smooth, fast acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for resolution of low flows
- Two scheduled maintenance checks per year
Questions about Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 MRI (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOCCPM-2-01
Datex-Ohmeda Cardiocap/5 Patient Monitor with ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Temperature, Printer, EMR Compatable (Refurbished) (The purchase of this listing gua...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOCCPMETCo2-2-01
Datex-Ohmeda Cardiocap/5 Patient Monitor with ETCo2, ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Temperature, Printer, EMR Compatible (Refurbished) Purchase Includes: Datex...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - 1406-3414-000-S$541.00
Datex-Ohmeda 1406-3414-000-S Breathing System Seal Kit for Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine Part Number: 1406-3414-000-SThis part works with the follow...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - 1406-3395-000$36.00
Datex Ohmeda (GE) Seal Lens / Flow BCG Sensor Part Number: 1406-3395-000Purchase Includes:- Datex Ohmeda (GE) Seal Lens / Flow BCG SensorApplicatio...View full details
GE - 2089610-001$294.00
GE (Datex Ohmeda) Flow Sensor Transducer for Aestiva 5, Aespire, Avance, Aisys Anesthesia Machines Part Number: 2089610-001Replaces Part Number: 15...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - 1406-8202-000$895.00
Datex-Ohmeda 1406-8202-000 APL VALVE Replacement Kit For ALL Aestiva + Some Avance, Aespire, Aisys Part Number: 1406-8202-000This part works with t...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - 1503-3220-000
GE / Datex Ohmeda Flow Sensor Cartridge - Aestiva/5 SmartVent Part Number: 1503-3220-000Condition: Both NEW and USED available - Contact Us for Price
More Products in: MRI
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOE210MRI
Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 MRI Anesthesia Machine ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included***The Datex-Ohmeda commitment to meeting your anesthesia n...View full details
View all products in MRI
View all products in Datex Ohmeda (GE)