Datex Ohmeda Tec 7 Anesthesia Machine Gas Vaporizer (GE)
The Tec 7 Vaporizer combines clinical performance with ergonomic design to
deliver Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane and Enflurane efficiently. Each agent-specific Tec 7 incorporates significant performance, convenience, and ergonomic benefits with important features to help improve agent delivery and reliability while helping to reduce overall operating costs. Easy-fil is designed to simplify agent filling and help minimize agent leaks while filling. Tec 7 is factory service free, eliminating the need for scheduled service.
The Tec 7:
- Delivers Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Enflurane, and Halothane anesthetic agents
- Provides output consistent with the dial setting throughout the clinical flow range
- Features an easy-to-turn dial to help control agent delivery
- Offers two filling options: Easy-fil* or Quik-Fil* (Sevoflurane only)
- Simplifies agent filling and helps minimize agent leaks while filling
- Tec 7 Vaporizers are designed to provide consistent output throughout the
- clinical flow range from 200 mL/min to 15 L/min.
- Models are available for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Enflurane, and Halothane.
- Tec 7 Vaporizers are equipped with a large diameter control dial, which
- incorporates fine graduations of 0.2% between 0 and 1%, and 0.5% from 1% to 8%.
- The dial for Sevoflurane is marked in steps of 0.2% up to 1% v/v, and in steps of 1% between 1% and 8%.
- The easy-turning dials and small graduations on the Tec 7 Vaporizer help you fine tune anesthetic delivery over the range of dial settings and flow rates.
- To help minimize filling frequency, the Tec 7 Vaporizer accommodates 225 mL of anesthetic agent.
- The Tec 7 Vaporizer can be mounted on GE Healthcare anesthesia delivery systems equipped with the Selectatec* manifold without tools and without taking the anesthesia system out of service.
- An innovative non-spill system in the Tec 7 Vaporizer limits movement of liquid agent if the vaporizer is tilted or inverted, helping to protect internal components.
Questions about Datex Ohmeda Tec 7 Anesthesia Vaporizer (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Alternate Part Number(s): DOT7IVA, DOT7IVA, DOT7IVA, DOT7IVA, DOT7IVA
More Products in: Vaporizers
A.M. Bickford - 80120$22.75
A.M. Bickford Omnicon F/AIR Anesthesia Gas Filter Canister, 1 Each Part Number: 80120Bickford Omnicon F/AIR A sensible answer to anesthesia gas pro...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOT7IV-01
Datex Ohmeda Tec 7 Sevoflurane Anesthesia Vaporizer Each agent-specific Tec 7 incorporates significant performance, convenience, and ergonomic bene...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - SEVOTEC5-01
Datex Ohmeda Tec 5 Sevoflurane Anesthesia Vaporizer Offers significant performance and convenience benefits, coupled with important safety features...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOT7IVI-01
Datex Ohmeda Tec 7 Isoflurane Anesthesia Vaporizer Each agent-specific Tec 7 incorporates significant performance, convenience, and ergonomic bene...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOT6PDV-01
Datex Ohmeda Tec 6 Plus Desflurane Anesthesia Vaporizer The Tec 6 Plus is an electronic vaporizer that heats Desflurane to maintain constant temper...View full details
View all products in Vaporizers
View all products in Datex Ohmeda (GE)