Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Standard PackagePart Number: DCF-A2460EN
The Lifeline ECG offers users the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos, or ECG information. Additionally the Lifeline ECG can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring.
- Lifeline ECG AED
- 4-Year Battery
- Adult Pads
- Operating Guide
- User Manual CD
8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
- A large, full-color interactive display that gives step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation
- Allows the user to display patients ECG data and event information while in AED mode using defibrillation pads
- In AED mode, the Lifeline ECG has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue, or can display the ECG waveform
- Built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it
- Enables you to switch rescue protocols without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way
- One touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order, without turning it on
- The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if its required
- Built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a card or USB cable
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field through a USB cable or a data card
Questions about Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Standard Package (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Most orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Some selected products ship at $19.99, including some Conmed and some Tuttnauer products.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators and some Conmed products.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED
Defibtech - DDP-2001$72.98
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads Package Part Number: DDP-2001For use with Defibtech Lifeline VIEW, Defibtech Lifeline ECG and Defibtech Lifelin...View full details
Defibtech - DAC-2100$108.65
Defibtech Carrying Case for Lifeline VIEW, PRO, and ECG AEDs Part Number: DAC-2100This carrying case is designed to hold a Lifeline VIEW, PRO, or E...View full details
Defibtech - DCF-2003$200.97
Defibtech Four Year Replacement Battery Pack Part Number: DCF-2003For Use With: DefibTech LifeLine VIEW, DefibTech LifeLine ECG and DefibTech LifeL...View full details
Defibtech - DDP-2002$123.50
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads Package Part Number: DDP-2002 This package contains one pair of child/infant defibrillation pads for use w...View full details
More Products in: AEDs
Physio Control / Stryker - 99512-001261from $2,326.00
LIFEPAK CR2 AED Defibrillator Part numbers: 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512...View full details
Philips - M5066A-packagenew$1,275.00
Business Package including Philips HeartStart Onsite AED (REFURBISHED) Purchase Includes: Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1) AED Defibrillator (REFUR...View full details
View all products in AEDs
View all products in Defibtech