Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at this price, but are available separately. Call to customize yours today! 1 (888) 228-7564***
- 1 Refurbished Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine
- 1 Power Cord
- 2 New Batteries
- 1 New Adult Patient Circuit
- 1 New O2 Sensor
- 2 New Flow Sensors
- Anesthesia Gas Hoses: 1 O2, 1 N20, and 1 Air. Please specify connection type needed.
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maximizes OR utilization
- Speeds OR turnover
- Supports clinical decision making through enhanced monitoring capability
- Supports optimized workflow through best-in-class ergonomics
- Advanced ventilation capability provides ICU quality ventilation in the OR
- Spontaneous breathing support
- Electrically powered piston ventilator requires no drive gas
- Enhanced monitoring capability provides user with the information they need to make clinical decisions
- Easy to use, easy to move, easy to lock in place with a central foot brake
- Reusable or consumable accessories, sterilizable or non-sterilizable sensors, 2 or 3 mounted vaporizers
- Drager Apollo Anesthesia Workstation
Apollo plays an important role in optimizing your anesthesia workflow and reducing process costs with features such as the fully automatic self-test. Since no user interaction is required, you are free to get on with other jobs. In addition to providing you with invaluable assistance through best-in-class therapy, Apollo also offers you an open-platform architecture - enabling it to be easily integrated into your overall workflow.
Apollo has the ventilation technology to care for patients of any age and acuity. The E-Vent plus servo controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU. Additionally, unlike a bellows ventilator, it requires no drive gas. The very short response time has clear physiological benefits for your patients while the digital precision helps you make the most of the latest ventilation modes.
Create your own custom-designed anesthesia workstation by adding our Infinity
Omega Solution and Innovian Anesthesia information management system. Infinitys
Pick and Go transport solution not only offers seamless monitoring during transport, its intelligent docking stations and clean cabling system minimize transition times while helping optimize data continuity and patient care.
Unique low-flow wizard
Apollo is designed to support the user in optimal low and minimal flow settings. The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalational anesthetic agent. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3L/min to 1L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.
User friendly ergonomics
The Apollo has been designed in response to feedback from anesthesiologists and
CRNAs from the United States. DrГ¤ger has developed a consistent and accepted
user interface between ApolloВ and its entire anesthesia delivery platform including the Fabius GS, Fabius GS premium and the Fabius Tiro. Apollo has many practical and ergonomically sound features:
All functional elements in easy reach of seated or standing user.
- Unique breathing bag arm design provides the ultimate in flexibility
- Unique larger swivel writing surface
- Integrated auxiliary O2 and pressure gauge where you need them
- 2 deep drawers for storage (one lockable storage drawer)
- Integrated footrest and centrally operated brake
- Integrated and dimmable task lighting
- Integrated power outlet for desflurane vaporizer
- 2 or 3 vaporizer mount - Autoexclusion interlock system
- Simple, straightforward start-up reduces the burden on the staff and provides complete information on device status
- Enhanced troubleshooting with clear text directions
- Integrated breathing system elimates external hoses and clutter, reducing risk of misconnection and disconnection
- Automatic self test-fully automatic, lasts approximately three minutes, reflects the results to the user and the results are available to the user at any time.
The anesthesia ventilator has traditionally been based upon a bellows design. After many years of producing bellows type anesthesia ventilators, Drager adopted the piston design as the platform for the future. The following summary highlights the key features of the piston design and the rationale for adopting this technology.
Questions about Drager Apollo Anesthesia Workstation (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Anesthesia Machines for Sale
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAVANCE
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) S/5 Avance Carestation - 6.2 Software ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at this price, many options are available***The ...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOE210SE-01
Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 SE Anesthesia Machine ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included.***Features: Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers Powerfu...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAESTIVA2
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Delivery System w/ 7900 SmartVent and 3.5 Software or better ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at t...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAESTIVA
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Delivery System ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at this price, but are available separately. Call...View full details
View all products in Anesthesia Machines for Sale
View all products in Drager