GE Mac 800 Electrocardiograph
Optional LAN communication to CardioSoft and MUSE systems
The GE MAC 800 EKG enables healthcare providers to connect the hearts of patients to the minds of physicians with accurate and reliable ECG information for a faster, more confident diagnosis. The GE MAC 800 EKG gives you the power of easy-to-use, advanced ECG technology, multiple ways to store and send data, and the proven GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program.
Connected - Portable - Advanced Technology
- Instrument type: Microprocessor augmented automatic electrocardiograph; 10-leadwire,
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition with programmable lead configuration
- Processing: ECG interpretation Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program
for Adults and Pediatrics
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 and 1000 samples/second (sps)
- Digital sampling rate: 1,000 samples/second (sps)
- Acquisition mode: Pre-acquisition or post-acquisition, provide 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic range: AC differential В±10mV, DC offset В±300 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 ОјV/LSB
- Frequency response: 0.04 to 150 Hz
- Common mode rejection:>90 dB
- Input impedance: >10MW @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage: <10 ОјA
- Pace detection Pulsed with amplitude: between В±5mV and В±700mV and duration between 0.1ms and 2.2ms duration shallbe detected
- Special acquisition functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Heart rate meter: 30 to 300 BPM В±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater.
- Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed.
- Operating system Microsoft Windows CE OS
- Start-up time < 10 seconds
- Enhance diagnostic confidence with highly accurate, clinically proven Marquette ECG Analysis Programs
- Streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data
- EMR communication through it’s connectivity to MUSE and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records
- Increase portability with its lightweight design and integrated carrying handle. Take the MAC 800 wherever it’s needed, effortlessly; it weighs 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) with the battery
- Keep your system running at peak performance with tested replaceable
accessories, Multi-Link leadwires and disposable electrodes
Questions about GE Mac 800 EKG Machine (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for GE Mac 800 EKG Machine
GE - GEV100-01
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor w/ DINAMAP Blood Pressure The GE CARESCAPE V100 monitor can go with you from one patient to the next, enablin...View full details
GE - GEDMP400
GE DINAMAP Pro 400 Vital Signs Monitor w/ Printer GE DINAMAP blood pressure monitors have set the standard for accuracy, reliability and ease of us...View full details
GE - GECDMP
GE Critikon Dinamap Plus Vital Signs Monitor Available models:Critikon Dinamap Plus with Nibp, Spo2Critikon Dinamap Plus with Nibp, Spo2, Printe...View full details
GE - DPC320NR-01
Buy Or Sell - GE DINAMAP ProCare 300 Monitors - Here! (888) 228-7564 Click the link to view product info and price. The DINAMAP ProCare 300 is one ...View full details
GE - GECD8100
GE Critikon Dinamap 8100 Blood Pressure Monitor The Critikon Dinamap 8100 Adult/pediatric non-invasive blood pressure monitor measures systolic,...View full details