GE Vivid i Portable Cardiovascular Ultrasound System
Transducers Included: Cardiac and Linear (other transducers available upon request)
Available Software: BTO6, BT11 (price increase for BT11 software)
The Vivid i delivers the superb raw data image quality you require for cardiac and vascular scanning, allowing you to see the diagnostic information you need to effectively assess LV function and cardiac performance. The Vivid i makes it incredibly easy and cost-effective for you to bring leadership technology to a wide range of applications, such as cardiac, vascular, pediatrics and transesophageal. The easy-to-use Vivid i significantly increases clinical productivity with time-saving features, such as an integrated EchoPAC with image data review, analysis, patient archive and reporting capabilities. A wide range of innovative connectivity options, via LAN or wireless networking, facilitate efficient data management and improve productivity.
- Full diagnostic and monitoring capabilities
- Advanced measurement and analysis tools
- Phased-array transducer technology for 2D, color and Doppler imaging
- Multiple focal zones help optimize image quality
- Extremely high frame rates, enhanced color flow and color angio assist in
acquiring extremely low- velocity flows
- 5 levels of Coded Octave Harmonics help you obtain quality images from
- LVO contrast option, based on 2D Harmonic imaging with Coded Phase Inversion, aids in scanning your most challenging patients
- Triplex and duplex display capabilities to simplify Doppler acquisitions
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO) option helps you obtain quality images
faster by automatically adjusting the image settings to optimize images
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 1.0 hour of full scan operation
- Lightweight, 5 kg package makes system transport fast and easy - simply strap on your back or carry to your patients
- Ultra-small footprint reduces operational costs by eliminating the need for
special rooms, lifts or vans
- Complete measurement and analysis worksheets and reports are tailored to each exam
- Live Anatomical M-Mode corrects for off-axis orientation in situations where the
heart is not positioned or shaped normally
- Tissue Doppler Imaging provides real-time Doppler spectral information for
specified myocardial motion, allowing for instantaneous tissue velocity
- Over 40 gigabyte disk space for archive storage of patient
- Full DICOM connectivity with embedded raw data speeds exams by allowing you to perform post-exam quantitative analyses at your convenience on the integrated EchoPAC or optional EchoPAC Dimension workstation
- MPEGvue option compresses images into compact file sizes. These high quality
images can be transferred to any compatible media or network, or e-mailed
directly for viewing
- eVue option permits remote interactive monitoring of images on any PC, via wired or wireless network communication, for fast and convenient consultations
Questions about GE Vivid i Portable Ultrasound Machine (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Ultrasound
Mindray - 121-001980-00
Mindray Z60 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Part Number: 121-001980-00 The Mindray Z60 delivers high-quality ultrasound imagery, ease ...View full details
MedLine - MDSB10500
MedLine CUBEscan BioCon 500 Ultrasonic Bladder Scanner Part Number: MDSB10500Features: As part of a urinary continence program, the portable, 3-D ...View full details
Mindray - DP-6600
Mindray DP-6600 Portable Ultrasound Machine With innovative technologies and optimized design, Mindray's Portable Ultrasound DP-6600 brings high qu...View full details
Mindray - P7-3s
Mindray P7-3s Phased Array Ultrasound Transducer Part Number: 012357 Purchase Includes: Mindray P7-3s Phased Array Ultrasound Transducer 5 Year Ma...View full details
Mindray - MRM7MIS
Mindray M7 Ultrasound Medical Imaging System The Mindray M7 Ultrasound Medical Imaging System epitomizes the optimal combination of advanced imagin...View full details
View all products in Ultrasound
View all products in GE