Medex Medfusion 2001 Infusion Pump
Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries. Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size.
- Overall Size: 4.5" W X 3.0" H X 7.5" L
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Accuracy: В± 3%, excluding syringe variations
- Infusion Modes: Continuous, Volume Over Time, Intermittent Auto, Intermittent
- Flow Rate: 00.01 to 378.0 ml per hour dependent upon syringe size selected
- Syringe Selection: Becton-Dickinson (B-D) 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Monoject 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 ml
- Terumo 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Automatically senses syringe size except for B-D 1 cc Luer-lock syringe
- Syringe Fill Volume: All syringe sizes will fill to maximum stated volumes
- Power: AC95-135V; 60 Hz DC-Internal rechargeable batteries International voltage available
- Recharge Time: With Pump Off: 16 hours
- Battery Capacity: 16 hour charge will operate the pump for at least 10 hours at
5.0 ml per hour with a 60 ml syringe
- Total Volume Delivered: 000.00 to 999.99 ml increments of 0.01 ml
- Volume Limit: 00.00 to maximum capacity of syringe size (with minimum Programmable volume of 0.05 ml increments of 0.01 ml.
- KVO: 0.1 to 9.9 ml per hour in increments of 0.1 ml (cannot exceed primary rate)
Questions about Medex Medfusion 2001 Infusion Pump (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Infusion Pumps
Abbott - 2507-04-12
Abbott LIFECARE 5000 Infusion Pump A compact, versatile, dual-channel infusion system with Plum concurrent flow 1.6 series with DataPortThe Abbott ...View full details
Alaris - 2865b
Alaris MedSystem III Infusion Pump Model Number: 2865bThe Alaris MedSystem III (MSIII) multi-channel infusion pump brings clinical versatility t...View full details
Alaris - 2860
Alaris IVAC MedSystem III 2860 Series Infusion Pump Model Number: 2860This Alaris MedSystem III Multi Channel IV pump features three independe...View full details
Alaris - 2863
Alaris MedSystem III Infusion Pump Model Number: 2863Eliminate the need to carry multiple infusion pumps with the Medsystem III (Minimed). This mu...View full details
Alaris - PM2865
Preventative Maintanance Service - Alaris MedSystem III Infusion Pump Model Number(s): Any Alaris MedSystem III Infusion Pump Included with the PM:...View full details
View all products in Infusion Pumps
View all products in Medex