Midmark IQecg Digital EKG Machine
***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED*** Click here to see the new version
Midmark IQecg Digital ECG Machine
The Midmark IQecg makes your job easier with a range of reviewing and editing tools to help increase productivity and efficiency. At the touch of a button, you can capture an abnormal ECG as it appears on screen, enhance the diagnosis with tools like zoom and electronic calipers, quickly edit statements and perform serial comparison.
- Lightweight, portable design, weighing less than 11 oz.
- View and monitor live, 12-lead ECG in selectable formats on screen
- Interpret and analyze data for neonate, pediatric and adult patients via the Midmark 12-lead Resting Electrocardiogram Analysis Program
- Review and edit ECG results on-screen with free text or customizable quick edit statements
- Perform serial comparison with overlay of up to 4 ECG tests
- Save time and reduce data entry errors by populating patient information directly from your EHR/EMR software
- Facilitate paperless office strategy-eliminate costs of thermal paper and the hassles of scanning and filing patient charts
- 1 x Midmark IQecg Digital ECG Acquisition Module
- 1 x 10-Lead Patient Cable
- 1 x 10-pack Universal Clips
- 1 - 100-pack ECG Electrodes
- 1 x Mouse Pad
- 1 x Operation Manual CD
- 1 x Training DVD
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x USB to Serial Port Adapter
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Intuitive user interface: Quick to learn, easy to use
- Preview and monitor: Real-time 12-lead ECG
- Acquire and store: 10 seconds of 12-lead ECG with auto-interpretation and measurements with one mouse click
- Interpretation: Provided by Midmark 12-lead Resting Electrocardiogram Analysis
- Program for adult and pediatric patients
- Review and Edit: On screen with zoom, electronic calipers, free text and customizable quick edit statements
- Serial comparison With overlay of up to 4 ECG tests
- Store 55,000 ECG in 1GB of hard-drive space
- EMR/EHR Field proven seamless integration with more than 80 EMR/EHRs
- Warranty 12 months on ECG, 90 days on patient cable
Questions about Midmark IQecg Digital ECG Machine (DISCONTINUED)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Midmark - MMM9$5,950.00
Midmark Ritter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer The Midmark M9 autoclave couldnt be easier and is time tested for reliability. You simply load it...View full details
Midmark - MMM7
Midmark M7 Autoclave *The Midmark Ritter M7 SpeedClave Automatic Sterilizer has been discontinued. Click here to see a comparable unit. The speedy ...View full details
Midmark - MMM75L
Midmark 75 Exam Table / Dental Chair *The Midmark Ritter 75L is discontinued and has been replaced by the Midmark Ritter 630. The Midmark Ritter 7...View full details