Mindray A7 Anesthesia Machine (Manufacturer Refurbished)
**Please Note: Monitor and vaporizers not included, but are available separately!
This machine was used as a sales demo and has has minimal usage and wear.
- 1 Mindray A7 Anesthesia Machine (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Accessories Vary per Mindray
- 1 Year Mindray Warranty
The best of both worlds: Traditional anesthesia security and familiarity meets advanced technology.
This reliable anesthesia machine features traditional components as well as electronic gas control to ensure precise gas flow dynamics and accurate, responsive support.
- Ascending Bellows
- Analog Airway pressure gauge
- Manual/Auto Switch
- Flow Control Knobs
- Intuitive user interface
- Two or three in-line vaporizers
- Electronic gas flow with customizable settings
- Quick keys for changing O2 flow
- Agent usage calculation, case by case
- 15in color LCD touchscreen with control pad
- HL7 connectivity for AIMS and EMR data export
- Automatic system compliance and fresh gas compensation
- Advanced ventilation modes, including SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, and PS, come standard
- Volume Guarantee in Pressure Control mode
- Visible indication of patient initiated breath in support ventilation modes
- Integrated gas analysis of all fresh gasses and agent, with CO2 measurement
- Sample gas returned to breathing system
- Age-related MAC calculation
- Enhanced spirometry with loops and waveforms on same screen
- Warmed breathing system minimizes internal condensation
- Cardiac bypass mode reduces alarm fatigue
- ACGO (Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet) for use with non-rebreathing circuits
- Quick release APL valve instantly lowers airway pressure
- Auxiliary O2/Air Mixer regulates combustible O2 percentage
- High pressure O2 port for jet ventilation
- Patented back up O2 and Air delivery with agent in case of power loss or electronic failure
- AGSS low flow anesthetic gas scavenging
- Robust casters with cable sweeps
- Central locking brake with indicator
- 90 minute battery backup
- O2 / Air / N2O back up gas cylinders
Questions about Mindray A7 Anesthesia Machine (Manufacturer Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Mindray A7 Anesthesia Machine
Mindray - 115-043020-00$46.00
Mindray Dryline Straight Airway Adapter, Adult/Pediatric/Neonatal, 10/Box Part Number: 115-043020-00Alternate Part Number: 9000-10-07486Application...View full details
Mindray - 115-025532-00Original price $3,595.00Current price $3,415.25
Mindray V60 Sevoflurane Quick Filler Vaporizer (NEW) Part Number: 115-025532-00Application: For use with any of the Mindray A series Anesthesia Mac...View full details
More Products in: Anesthesia Machines for Sale
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAVANCE
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) S/5 Avance Carestation - 6.2 Software ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at this price, many options are available***The ...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - DOE210SE-01
Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 SE Anesthesia Machine ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included.***Features: Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers Powerfu...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAESTIVA2
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Delivery System w/ 7900 SmartVent and 3.5 Software or better ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at t...View full details
Datex Ohmeda (GE) - GEDOAESTIVA
Datex-Ohmeda (GE) Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Delivery System ***Monitor and Vaporizers are not included at this price, but are available separately. Call...View full details
View all products in Anesthesia Machines for Sale
View all products in Mindray