Mindray DPM6 Patient Monitor - Color Screen, ECG, NiBP, SpO2, IBP, CO2
**The above functions are the functions included at this price, please call or email for pricing on different options**
DPM6 and DPM7 offer a broad range of patient monitoring capabilities for the mid to high acuity environment. The DPM6 and DPM7 platform offers the functionality to meet the demands of the ICU and OR, such as multi-vector Arrhythmia and ST analysis, Cardiac Output (CO), Continuous Cardiac Output (CCO/SVO2), CO2, up to 8 invasive blood pressures, 5-agent multi-gas analysis with auto-ID and data storage. The high resolution 12.1in touchscreen is standard on both the monitors and provides
exceptional visibility and usability for the clinician.
- Mindray DPM6 Monitor (refurbished)
- Mindray MPM Parameter Module (refurbished)
- Mindray Sidestream Co2 Module (refurbished)
- Power Cord
- Roll of Paper
- ECG Cables
- Adult Reusable SPO2 Sensor
- Adult Reusable NiBP Cuff & Hose
- Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 90 Day Warranty (extended warranties available)
- 12.1" color touchscreen display to provide the superior flexibility you want when managing your patients
- Standard touchscreen interface provides a fast and convenient means of performing all monitor functions
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder comes standard to meet your documentation needs
- Robust measurement set for mid to high acuity environments
- Enhanced data storage and recall capabilities
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis (optional)
- Up to 8 invasive blood pressures (optional)
- SpO2 Options: Masimo SET or Nellcor OxiMax
- CO2 Options: DPM Sidestream or Oridion Microstream
- CCO/SVO2 capability when interfacing with Vigilance II
- Cardiac output, pulmonary artery wedge pressure, and hemodynamic calculations provide the tools for cardiac monitoring
- Optional BIS technology
- Available multi-gas module
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wireless 2.4Ghz (802.11g)
Questions about Mindray DPM6 Patient Monitor - ECG, NiBP, SpO2, IBP, Sidestream CO2 (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Mindray DPM6 Patient Monitor
Mindray - 045-000915-00Original price $480.00Current price $390.12
Mindray / Datascope OEM Rolling Stand for DPM6 & Passport 12m Part Number: 045-000915-00Purchase Includes: 1 NEW Rolling stand with 2 baskets ...View full details
Mindray - 0010-30-42719$47.95
Mindray 3/5 Lead ECG Trunk Cable - 12 Pin Part Number: 0010-30-42719 Application:Compatible with Mindray (formerly Datascope) DPM6, DPM7, Passport ...View full details
Mindray - 9200-10-10530Original price $231.00Current price $219.00
Mindray Dryline Water Trap (Box of 10) Part Number: 9200-10-10530Alternate Part Number: 115-043022-00 Purchase Includes: Box of 10 Mindray Dryline...View full details
Mindray - 115-027715-00$32.00
Mindray Reusable Bladderless Blood Pressure Cuff - Adult, 25cm - 35cm Part Number: 115-027715-00 Application:Compatible with Accutorr 3, Accutorr 7...View full details
More Products in: Patient Monitors
Datascope - DSPP2SP-01from $750.00
Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 w/ Color Screen, ECG, SpO2, NiBP, Temp, Printer The Datascope Passport 2 has been a reliable favorite for over a d...View full details
Datascope - DAPVSM-01
Datascope Accutorr Plus Blood Pressure Monitor The Datascope Accutorr Plus is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure (NiBP) monitor availab...View full details
Criticare - 507ELC2
Criticare Scholar III 507 EL Patient Monitor Model: 507ELPart Number: 507ELC2Purchase Includes: Criticare Scholar III Monitor Power Supply and Pow...View full details
GE - GEDMP400
GE DINAMAP Pro 400 Vital Signs Monitor w/ Printer GE DINAMAP blood pressure monitors have set the standard for accuracy, reliability and ease of us...View full details
Criticare - 506DXN
Criticare 506 Series Vital Signs Monitor w/ IVAC Technology Manufacturer: CSI - Criticare Systems, Inc.Model: 506DXNTMonitor Features & Capabil...View full details
View all products in Patient Monitors
View all products in Mindray