Mindray PM-8000 Express Patient Monitor
(The above functions are the functions included at this price, please call or email for pricing on different options.)
The Mindray PM-8000 Express is a portable patient monitor. Its compact size and simple design make it ideal for use in a variety of clinical settings. Intended to meet basic continuous monitoring needs, the PM-8000 Express focuses on providing core capability in an uncomplicated manner. Its high resolution color
display offers a surprisingly clear view of a patient's physiological data, making it practical for use at the bedside or during transport. Available with or without invasive blood pressure measurement, PM-8000 Express delivers the flexibility you need in order to respond to a patient's changing needs. Pre and post-operative areas, medical and surgical departments, general floors and many others will want to consider this very effective, yet surprisingly affordable monitoring solution.
- Refurbished Mindray PM-8000 Express Monitor
- Power Cord
- ECG Cables
- Adult Reusuable SPO2 Sensor
- Adult Reusuable NiBP Cuff & Hose
- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 30 Day Warranty (Extended Warranties are available)
- 3/5-lead ECG
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NiBP)
- Mindray SpO2, pulse rate, respiration
- Dual-channel temperature
- 8.4" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data analysis of the most critical parameters
- 3-trace recorder for printing real-time and historical data
- 96-hours of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements and alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes provides for comprehensive historical review of all parameters
- Selectable display modes allow you to adjust data layouts based on particular patient circumstances
- 40-seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Compact flash back-up included on every device protects your patients' data in case of a sudden power outage
- Nurse call interface allows connection to most hospital call systems
- Masimo and Nellcor SpO2
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure
- Sidestream or Microstream EtCO2
- Lithium ion battery
- Integrated recorder
Questions about Mindray PM-8000 Express Patient Monitor (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Mindray PM-8000 Patient Monitors
Mindray - 9200-10-10530Original price $231.00Current price $219.00
Mindray Dryline Water Trap (Box of 10) Part Number: 9200-10-10530Alternate Part Number: 115-043022-00 Purchase Includes: Box of 10 Mindray Dryline...View full details
More Products in: Patient Monitors
Datascope - DSPP2SP-01from $750.00
Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 w/ Color Screen, ECG, SpO2, NiBP, Temp, Printer The Datascope Passport 2 has been a reliable favorite for over a d...View full details
Welch Allyn - 802LT0N-CE1
Welch Allyn Propaq LT Patient Monitor Part Number: 802LT0N-CE1 The Propaq LT Monitor features legendary Propaq quality and reliability in a compact...View full details
Datascope - DAPVSM-01
Datascope Accutorr Plus Blood Pressure Monitor The Datascope Accutorr Plus is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure (NiBP) monitor availab...View full details
Criticare - 507ELC2
Criticare Scholar III 507 EL Patient Monitor Model: 507ELPart Number: 507ELC2Purchase Includes: Criticare Scholar III Monitor Power Supply and Pow...View full details
GE - GEDMP400
GE DINAMAP Pro 400 Vital Signs Monitor w/ Printer GE DINAMAP blood pressure monitors have set the standard for accuracy, reliability and ease of us...View full details
View all products in Patient Monitors
View all products in Mindray