Mindray PM-9000 Express Patient Monitor
The Mindray PM-9000 Express is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move
around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and multi-gas analysis, the Mindray PM-9000 Express patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall, extensive data storage capability and well-established Microstream EtCO2 technology, PM-9000 Express is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Further, the quick-action keys on the front panel make this device especially easy to use, assuring a shorter learning curve for new staff. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, PM-9000 Express may be just the monitor for your department.
Features of the Mindray PM-9000 Express Patient Monitor:
- 12.1" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data visibility for the most critical parameters
- Standard features include 3/5- lead ECG, arrhythmia and ST analysis, non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, pulse rate, respiration, and dual-channel temperature
- Optional features include Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2,Mortara arrhythmia and ST analysis, Sidestream or Microstream EtCO2, and Multi-gas analysis module, lithium ion battery, and integrated recorder
- 96-hours of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements, and alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes providing comprehensive historical review of all parameters
- 40-seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Transfer of unit settings using USB flash drive allows fast setup between monitors
- Microstream EtCO2 technology provides fast, simple and accurate CO2 results on intubated and non-intubated patients
- Multi-gas analysis module utilizes a sidestream method to measure the concentration of 5 anesthetic agents, EtCO2, N2O and O2. It also provides automatic agent identification
- Compact flash back-up included on every device, protects your patients' data in case a sudden power outage occurs
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder for printing real-time and historical data
Questions about Mindray PM-9000 Express Patient Monitor?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Patient Monitors
Datascope - DSPP2SP-01
Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 w/ Color Screen, ECG, SpO2, NiBP, Temp, Printer The Datascope Passport 2 has been a reliable favorite for over a d...View full details
Welch Allyn - 802LT0N-CE1Original price $5,090.00Current price $5,026.38
Welch Allyn Propaq LT Patient Monitor Part Number: 802LT0N-CE1 The Propaq LT Monitor features legendary Propaq quality and reliability in a compact...View full details
Datascope - DAPVSM-01
Datascope Accutorr Plus Blood Pressure Monitor The Datascope Accutorr Plus is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure (NiBP) monitor availab...View full details
Criticare - 507ELC2
Criticare Scholar III 507 EL Patient Monitor Model: 507ELPart Number: 507ELC2Purchase Includes: Criticare Scholar III Monitor Power Supply and Pow...View full details
GE - GEDMP400
GE DINAMAP Pro 400 Vital Signs Monitor w/ Printer GE DINAMAP blood pressure monitors have set the standard for accuracy, reliability and ease of us...View full details
View all products in Patient Monitors
View all products in Valleylab