Philips IntelliVue MP50 Patient Monitor
Includes: Multi-Parameter Module ( ECG, NiBP, SpO2 ), CO2 Module and Printer
Accessories included: ECG cable, Adult BP Cuff & Hose, Adult SpO2 Finger Sensor
****For Specific Software levels and/or specific M3001A module configurations, please get in touch****
High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
The Philips IntelliVue MP50 patient monitor combines portability and measurement
flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments
- at the patients side.
Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,В and Nellcor.В
Networked, intermediate care monitoring:
- Philips has redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center. You can also locally print in a harmonized layout.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
Other key features of the Philips IntelliVue MP40 Patient Monitor:
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element - from waveforms to data labels - as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple
- commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network - pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others - and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVues portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
* 5-hour battery time based on these conditions: basic monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes. 4-hour battery time based on these conditions:
extended monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server and Server Extension in use, NIBP measurements every 15
minutes, and recording every 15 minutes.
Questions about Philips MP50 Patient Monitor w/ ECG, SpO2, NiBP, CO2 (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Philips - M5066AR
Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1) AED (Refurbished) Purchase Includes: Refurbished and BioMed Certified Philips HeartStart OnSite AED New Battery N...View full details
Philips - M5066A-packagerefb
Philips Onsite AED Business Package (Refurbished) Purchase Includes: Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1) AED Defibrillator (Refurbished) 1 Battery SMA...View full details
Philips - 861304R-01
CarryPhilips HeartStart FRX AED Defibrillator (REFURBISHED)Part Number: 861304Cleaned, calibrated, and returned to manufacturer specifications by o...View full details
Philips - M3861A-REFBD
Refurbished Philips HeartStart FR2 AED Part Number: M3861A The HeartStart FR2 Defibrillator has come to be a trusted tool of professional responder...View full details
Philips - FR1-REFBD-01
Philips FR1 AED Purchase Includes: Refurbished FR1 AED 1 Set Adult Defibrillation Pads New Battery Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report 90...View full details