Physio Control LUCAS 2 Chest Compression System
The LUCAS Chest Compression System is designed to deliver uninterrupted compressions at a consistent rate and depth to facilitate ROSC (return of spontaneous circulation). It delivers automated compressions from first response in the field to ambulance transport and throughout the hospital. LUCAS facilitates consistent blood flow from the moment it is turned on, helping to improve a patients chance for a successful outcome. With LUCAS, defibrillation can occur during ongoing compressions that can prime the heart for a successful shock. Also continuous compressions help maintain coronary perfusion pressure needed to facilitate ROSC.
- Effective, consistent and uninterrupted compressions according to current AHA guidelines
- Maintain good blood flow
- Increasing operational effectiveness
- Easy to use and efficient to own
- Keep personnel safe during CPR
You now have the choice between an air driven and battery powered LUCAS device.
The original LUCAS 1, is a pnuematically-driven device and requires no electrical supply for operation. It is powered by compressed air from a portable compressed air cylinder or wall outlet. LUCAS 2 runs off of Lithium-ion Polymer battery technology, which has a long shelf life and requires no test-cycle maintenance. Both devices are equally easy to use and are designed to deliver uninterrupted compressions at a consistent rate and depth to facilitate ROSC.
Improving Operations in the Field
- Reduce the number of EMTs or firefighters to assist with CPR during a cardiac
- Provide continuous, effective compressions, helping to maintain good circulation in the patient while medics remain seat-belted for better safety in a mobile environment
- Simple and easy to use with minimal training, keeping the cost of ownership low
- For the clinically progressive agency
- Deliver chest compressions according to the guidelines - ensuring compressions continue uninterrupted at a consistent depth to facilitate ROSC
- Work in tandem with cooling therapies or impedance threshold devices for a comprehensive approach to patient resuscitation
- Deliver effective, consistent, uninterrupted chest compressions and can help effectively manage the code scene while helping the patient to maintain good circulation
- Help maintain coronary perfusion pressure without interruption which is crucial to improving patient outcomes
- Enable the intervention to continue in the event of a cardiac arrest in the cath lab by providing consistent, guidelines-quality chest compressions, which facilitates blood circulation to supply oxygen to vital organs.
For LUCAS 2 Accessories, please get in touch.
Questions about Physio Control LUCAS 2 Chest Compression System (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
(1) 888-228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Physio Control / Stryker
Physio Control LifePak 15 Defibrillator and Monitor (NEW) All LifePak 15 configurations include the following base specifications: ADAPTIV Biphasi...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, BluetoothVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapter (not i...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - SPCO, Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth and SPCOVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapt...View full details
Physio Control / Stryker
*FULLY LOADED* Physio Control LifePak 12 Defibrillator (Refurbished) BiPhasic, 12 Lead, AED, PACING, SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2 To ensure that you get the ...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator Biphasic, 12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator This LifePak 12 is Biphasic, with 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen. Purchase Includ...View full details