Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator System
Now you can send patients home with the same innovative Puritan Bennett ventilator technology that hospitals have used for decades. The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator offers both pressure and volume modes for the treatment of most chronic respiratory pathologies and neuromuscular diseases. The internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of battery life, allowing patients improved mobility. The real time battery life indicator displays remaining internal battery life in hours and minutes. The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator also incorporates a large, easy-to-read display screen and intuitive, menu-driven navigation.
Features of the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator:
- Small and lightweight (6.0 H x 9.25 W x 12.4 D, and 9.9 lbs)
- Pressure and volume ventilation
- Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
- Up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of patient mobility (with internal lithium-ion battery)
- Real time battery life indicator
- Integrated low pressure oxygen
- Single- or double-limb breathing circuit
- VTE monitoring with double-limb circuit
- Waveform screens
- Adults and children 5 kg or greater
- Remote alarm capabilities
Indications For Usage:
The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator is indicated for the continuous or intermittent mechanical ventilatory support of patients weighing at least 5 kg who require mechanical ventilation. The ventilator is a restricted medical device intended for use by qualified, trained personnel under the direction of a physician. Specifically, the ventilator is applicable for adult and pediatric patients who require the following general types of ventilatory support, as prescribed by an attending physician:
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Assist/Control, SIMV, or CPAP modes of ventilation
- Breath types including Volume, Pressure Control and Pressure Support
- The ventilator is suitable for use in institutional, home, and transport settings. It is not intended for use as an emergency transport ventilator.
* On a fully charged battery at a setting of PIP = 10 cmH2O, VT = 200 ml and Rate = 20 bpm. Level adjustments, environmental conditions and physiological characteristics of the patient affect battery life.
Accessories for the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator (Call or email to order):
- Circuits and Filters - A complete range of compatible ventilator circuits and filters are available.
- Cart - A small, stable cart is available to transport the patients ventilator, humidifier, and other accessories to other areas of the facility.
- Dual Bag - This bag easily adapts the Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator to a wheelchair. The Dual Bag can also be carried by a caregiver as a backpack.
- Car Charger - Power runs the ventilator, providing peace of mind when away from home.
Questions about Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator System (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders over $100 qualify for FREE US continental shipping.
Orders under $100 cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
(1) 888-228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Ventilators
View all products in Ventilators
View all products in Puritan Bennett