Summit Doppler Vista AVS ABI Vascular Doppler System (NEW)
Part Number: L500VA
- Vista AVS Advanced ABI/Vascular System
- 8MHz Doppler
- PC Software
- 9 Cuffs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- On-Screen Guide
- Auto Cuff Inflation/Deflation
- Individual Site Mode
The easy-to-use Vista ABI performs single-level ABI, seated ABI and optional TB
The Vista ABI system conducts single-level ABI exams and seated ABI exams using the bi-directional Doppler probe or PVR. An optional PPG probe measures toe pressures for the TBI.
The Vista AVS is a robust, highly versatile system ideal for conducting, interpreting and documenting ABI, TBI and segmental studies with three modalities. An 8 MHz bi-directional Doppler probe can be used to obtain systolic pressure and ankle waveforms required for reimbursement*. Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) quickly capture ankle waveforms. A third modality, photoplethysmography (PPG) probe measure pressures for Toe Brachial Index (TBI) and segmental exams.Features:
- PVR and bi-directional Doppler modalities
- Graphic waveform display with an easy-to-follow test sequence
- Four cuffs with automated inflation/deflation
- Optional PPG package
- Optional reporting software package
- The advanced Vista AVS conducts single-level ABI, seated ABI, TBI and segmental studies; Segmental studies to help locate blockage or narrowing following single-level ABI exam
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Performs seated ABI exams for mobility impaired patients**
- Obtains dual-ankle pressures, Posterior Tibial (PT) and Dorsalis Pedis (DP) arteries
- Software for reporting, annotating, storage, printing and interfacing with EMR
- Nine cuffs with automatic inflation/deflation to speed up and customize segmental studies
- Optional 5 MHz bi-directional probe provides deeper penetration on larger patients
- The Vista AVS accommodates both standard and custom protocols. Easy-to-follow test sequences and handheld controller make navigating this system quick and simple.
- Doppler - The bi-directional Doppler probe, long considered the gold standard for ABI exams, is used to obtain systolic pressures and waveforms.
- PVR - PVRs can be used to obtain peripheral arterial waveforms with blood pressure cuffs.
- PPG - The PPG probe detects small changes in blood volume. Using a toe cuff, the PPG probe measures toe pressures in patients with noncompressible arteries. The PPG probe can be used to measure toe and brachial pressures for TBI exams. PPG probes may also be used to obtain toe pressures for segmental studies.
- Reporting Software - The Vista AVS includes PC software for full-page reporting, exam data storage and integration with leading EMR studies.
Questions about Summit Doppler Vista AVS ABI Vascular Doppler System (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Dopplers
Wallach - STNPK1Original price $921.23Current price $861.14
Wallach 8MHz Sterilizable Probe + LifeDop 150 Vascular + Stand (NEW) Part Number: STNPK1Application: Vascular Doppler and accessories This package ...View full details
Wallach - SDWOriginal price $251.73Current price $210.00
Wallach / Summit 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe for Any LifeDop Doppler (NEW) Part Number: SDWApplication: For use with any LifeDop Doppler, inc...View full details
Wallach - SD8Original price $208.88Current price $166.00
Wallach / Summit 8MHz Obstetrical Probe for Any LifeDop Doppler (NEW) Part Number: SD8Application: For use with any LifeDop Doppler, including Life...View full details
Wallach - STNOriginal price $316.00Current price $300.14
Wallach / Summit 8MHz Sterilizable Vascular Probe for Any LifeDop (NEW) Part Number: STNApplication: For use with any LifeDop Doppler, including Li...View full details
View all products in Dopplers
View all products in Wallach