Valleylab Force 2 Features
The Valleylab Force 2 electrosurgical unit is a long-standing workhorse and provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. The generator has audible and visual alarms, including REM™ Fault Indicator. The REM™ (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart.
- High Power Digital ESU.
- High performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- Operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site
Valleylab Force 2 Specifications
- Height: 8 in (20 cm)
- Width: 13 in ( 33 cm)
- Depth: 12 in (53 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
- Cut: 510 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 510 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz Low Voltage 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25%
- Coag: duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 510 kHz sinusoid Output power changes by less than 5% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts (into a 300 ohm load).
Questions about Valley Lab Force 2 (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST