Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series
For simple and accurate vital signs assessment or continuous monitoring, this monitor is the definition of advanced monitoring made affordable.
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP
- Simple to use - LCD display facilitates menu navigation
- Optional SureTemp Plus Thermometry
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms
- Optional Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry
- Built-in memory capability and intuitive icons
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Integrated thermal paper
- 53000-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, Noninvasive Blood Pressure only (includes Pulse Rate & MAP)
- 5300P-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Printer
- 530T0-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
- 530TP-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, SureTemp Plus Thermometer, Printer
- 53N00-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- 53N0P-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, Printer
- 53NT0-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
- 53NTP-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer, Printer
- 53STP-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Masimo Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer, Printer
- 53ST0-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Masimo Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
- 53S0P-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Masimo Pulse Oximery, Printer
- 53S00-E1 - Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP and Masimo Pulse Oximetry
Questions about Welch Allyn 300 Series Vital Signs Monitor (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series
Welch Allyn - 680-0072-00
Welch Allyn Keypad Switch Array Part Number: 680-0072-00 Purchase Includes: Welch Allyn KeyPad Switch Array 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty Applic...View full details
Welch Allyn - 680-0092-01
Welch Allyn Front Panel Overlay for 300 Series Vital Signs Monitor - SpO2, Temperature, English Part Number: 680-0092-01 Purchase Includes: Welch ...View full details
integrisequipmentLLC - BioMedPatientMon$85.00
Preventative Maintenance for Any Patient Monitor or Vital Signs Monitor Have preventative maintenance performed on your Patient Monitor by our cert...View full details
More Products in: Vital Signs Monitors (no EKG)
Bionet - BM3Original price $3,500.00Current price $2,883.60
Bionet BM3 Multi-Parameter Vital Signs Monitor Part Number: BM3Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3 monitor is specially designed to be re...View full details
Criticare - 506N3
Criticare 506 N3 Vitalcare Series Vital Signs Monitor About the Criticare 506 N3 VitalCare Series Monitor:Spot-check or continuously monitor three ...View full details
Criticare - 506DNP3$2,250.00
Criticare VitalCare 506DNP3 Patient Monitor - DOX SpO2, NIBP, Printer, Heart Rate Part Number: 506DNP3Purchase Includes: Criticare VitalCare 506DN...View full details
Mindray - DSAPSTB
Datascope Accutorr Plus SureTemp 690 / 692 Mounting Bracket ***Bracket Only***For Use With: Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer W...View full details
Datascope - DAPVSM-01
Datascope Accutorr Plus Blood Pressure Monitor The Datascope Accutorr Plus is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure (NiBP) monitor availab...View full details
View all products in Vital Signs Monitors (no EKG)
View all products in Welch Allyn