Zoll E Series Monitor and Defibrillator
The ZOLL E Series defibrillator medical devices were designed by professionals
No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the "paper" away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The Zoll E Series Monitor and Defibrillator Offers:
- ZOLL's Real CPR Help, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- A Rapid Cable Deployment System for faster deployment.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Features:
- Now with integrated SpCO, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional BluetoothВ functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
Questions about Zoll E Series Monitor and Defibrillator?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Zoll E Series
Zoll - 8200-000100-01$1,209.00
Zoll SurePower Single Bay Battery Charger for Zoll E, R, and X Series Defibrillators Part Number: 8200-000100-01 Application: Compatible with E Ser...View full details
Zoll - 8000-1005-01$205.00
Zoll 5-Lead AAMI Patient Cable with Integral Lead Wires for Zoll Defibrillators Part Number: 8000-1005-01 Application: For use with Zoll E, Zoll M...View full details
Zoll - 8000-0301Original price $75.00Current price $72.00
Zoll 8000-0301 90mm Fan Fold Recorder Paper, 20 Pack - For E, M & R Series 20 packages of 8000-0302 90mm Fan Fold Recorder Paper Application:F...View full details
More Products in: Defibrillators for Sale
Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15D
Physio Control LifePak 15 Defibrillator and Monitor (NEW) All LifePak 15 configurations include the following base specifications: ADAPTIV Biphasi...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15DR$19,950.00
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, BluetoothVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapter (not i...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - SPCO, Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15DR_2
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth and SPCOVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapt...View full details
Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP12D-0001
*FULLY LOADED* Physio Control LifePak 12 Defibrillator (Refurbished) BiPhasic, 12 Lead, AED, PACING, SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2 To ensure that you get the ...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator Biphasic, 12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP12DSP
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator This LifePak 12 is Biphasic, with 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen. Purchase Includ...View full details
View all products in Defibrillators for Sale
View all products in Zoll