Zoll M Series Defibrillator - Biphasic, 12-Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, Masimo SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2, PrinterPurchase Includes:
- Refurbished Zoll M Series Defibrillator with the above listed capabilities
- Carry Case
- Masimo SpO2 Adult Finger Sensor & Extension
- NiBP Adult Cuff & Hose
- ECG 12-Lead Cable
- Power Cord
- EtCO2 Cable
- Multi-Function Defib Cable
- 1 Set Adult Defibrillator Electrodes
- 1 Battery
- 1 Year Warranty
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn't add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving.
- Coupled with CodeNetВ, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- ZOLL's M Series defibrillator upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry for SpO2 measurement uses Masimo SET signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available.
Questions about Zoll M Series Defibrillator - Biphasic, 12-Lead, Pacing, AED, SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2 (Refurbished)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Zoll M Series
Zoll - 8000-0592-00
Blue Side Bumpers - Zoll M Series Defibrillator Side bumpers only, fits all M Series units. This purchase is for a pair of bumpers. For more inform...View full details
Zoll - 8000-0679Original price $255.00Current price $244.80
Zoll GE/Marquette Monitor To M Series CCT Adapter Cable Part Number: 8000-0679Application: Compatible with M Series and CCT Defibrillators.
NCE - H1800$412.50
Swiveling Stationary Mount for ZOLL M Series Defibrillators with Xtreme Pack II Part Number: H1800 Mount for use with Zoll M Series defibrillators ...View full details
Zoll 8000-0663-01 M Series Defibrillator Training Resource Kit, includes Resource Manual, Training CD, In-Service video, Parameters Video and 2 ECG SimulatorsZoll - 8000-0663-01Original price $1,065.00Current price $1,022.40
Zoll 8000-0663-01 M Series Defibrillator Training Resource Kit Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer: Zoll Purchase Includes one 8000-0663-01 M Se...View full details
Zoll 8000-0900 Bed Hook Accessories for use with Zoll M Series CCT, M Series with XL Battery, and XL Battery Upgrade for Zoll M SeriesZoll - 8000-0900Original price $27.00Current price $25.92
Zoll 8000-0900 Bed Hook Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer: Zoll Purchase Includes one Bed hook for ZOLL M Series CCT and M Series with XL Batt...View full details
Zoll - 8000-1010-01R
Zoll M Series External Paddle Assembly Apex/Sternum with Controls and Built-in Pediatric Electrodes Part Number: 8000-1010-01 Application:For use...View full details
Zoll - 8000-0264-01R
ZOLL M Series Capnostat etCO2 Mainstream Cable Part Number: 8000-0264-01 Purchase Includes: 8000-0264-01 CAPNO 3 Mainstream EtCO2 Sensor for use w...View full details
Zoll - 8000-0592-01$530.00
Xtreme Pack II Carry Case Part Number: 8000-0592-01 Includes side and rear pouches, front screen protector flap and molded rubber case. Application...View full details
More Products in: Defibrillators for Sale
Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15D
Physio Control LifePak 15 Defibrillator and Monitor (NEW) All LifePak 15 configurations include the following base specifications: ADAPTIV Biphasi...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15DR
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, BluetoothVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapter (not i...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 15 - SPCO, Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP15DR_2
Physio Control Lifepak 15 Biphasic, 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SPO2, NiBP, EtCO2, Bluetooth and SPCOVersion 2: This unit can connect to an AC Adapt...View full details
Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP12D-0001
*FULLY LOADED* Physio Control LifePak 12 Defibrillator (Refurbished) BiPhasic, 12 Lead, AED, PACING, SpO2, NiBP, EtCO2 To ensure that you get the ...View full details
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator Biphasic, 12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen (Refurbished)Physio Control / Stryker - PCLP12DSP
Physio Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator This LifePak 12 is Biphasic, with 12 Lead ECG, AED, Pacing, SP02, NIBP, ETC02, EL Screen. Purchase Includ...View full details
View all products in Defibrillators for Sale
View all products in Zoll