Midmark Autoclaves and Accessories
Midmark is one of the leaders in innovation in the healthcare industry. They believe in providing the most advanced and efficient medical devices to medical professionals. Midmark has marked its presence with a number of uniquely designed autoclaves that cater to the needs of a variety of healthcare settings.
Cleanliness is one of the most critical aspects of patient management and Midmark strives to support development of highly sterile healthcare environments, created with the help of the best sterilization machines on the market.
Midmark autoclaves are developed with the operator in mind. Through the harmonization of products, technology and workflow for physicians, and other caregivers at the point of care, Midmark have developed easy to use, compact and durable autoclaves.
The use of advanced autoclaves by Midmark will enhance the sterilization processes at your clinics or hospitals, contributing to improved outcomes for all.
Midmark M11 autoclave is a form of steam sterilizer that has been designed to offer the highest possible level of safety and reliability during the sterilization of medical equipment. It is an easy to use device, boasting one of the biggest chambers for tabletop autoclaves on the market.
The Midmark M11 autoclave is designed to optimize the supply of sterile instruments available to you at any given point by decreasing the time and effort your staff need for the sterilization process.
These autoclaves are highly reliable, having a steam-flush enabled pressure pulse air removal system that can ensure optimum steam sterilization of medical supplies. The ease of use of these sterilization machines comes from the option for the pre-programmed sterilization cycle and the intuitive LCD display with simple prompts for quick and confident operation.
The real-time alerts by the M11 Ultraclave can notify the user immediately in the event of any critical system error. This can ensure the safety of the user as well as a higher durability of the device.
Key features of the Midmark M11:
- Steam sterilizer designed to offer optimal safety and reliability
- One of the biggest chambers available for tabletop autoclaves
- Optimizes the supply of sterile instruments available to you by decreasing the time and effort
- Steam-flush enabled pressure pulse air removal system
- Ensures optimum steam sterilization
- Pre-programmed sterilization cycle
- Intuitive LCD display
- Prompts for quick and confident operation
- Real-time alerts
Midmark M9 steam sterilizers have a small footprint that drives improvements in productivity. When space at your steri-center is limited, the Midmark M9 is a great solution. This sterilizer has been designed to help optimize the instrument processing workflow while allowing you to maintain reliable and safe sterilization.
Midmark M9 autoclave has a steam-flush enabled pressure pulse air removal system that ensures optimum steam sterilization. This steam-flush enabled system is designed to ensure higher steam penetration in order to facilitate faster and more efficient sterilization of your equipment.
The ease of use of these sterilization machines comes from the option of pre-programmed sterilization cycles, and the intuitive LCD display has simple prompts for quick and confident operation. The LCD display also alerts the operator when the door is not completely closed or when the reservoir water level has become low. Real-time alerts by the Ritter M9 Ultraclave notify the user immediately in the event of any critical system error, ensuring the safety of your staff and improving the durability of the device.
M9 autoclave by Midmark also features a patented, automatic-open door drying system that promotes quick and more efficient drying of instruments.
Ritter autoclaves include 4 pre-programmed sterilization cycles including unwrapped, packs, pouched and hand-pieces. The programmable controls allow you to choose different options for maintaining the exposure time, dry time, vent and temperature based on your specific needs. You can also store your changes in the system if required.
M9 contains a drain tube and reservoir fill port located in the front of the device for ease of filling and draining. It also meets the requirements of the Pressure Vessel and ASME Boiler Code. It has a dedicated (separate) circuit as recommended for these types of sterilizers.
Key features of the Midmark M9 Autoclave:
- Steam sterilizer designed to offer optimum safety and reliability
- Optimizes the supply of sterile instruments available to you by decreasing time and effort
- Steam-flush enabled pressure pulse air removal system ensures optimum steam sterilization
- Pre-programmed sterilization cycle
- Intuitive LCD display for quick and confident operations
- Automatic-open door drying system that promotes efficient and faster drying of instruments
- Four pre-programmed cycles for sterilization including unwrapped, pouched, hand-pieces and packs
- Programmable controls that allow you to change the exposure time, dry time, vent and temperature and store your changes
- Includes a Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System
- Designed to ensure a higher steam penetration
- LCD display that alerts the operator when the door is not completely closed
- Drain tube and reservoir fill port located in the front providing ease of filling and draining
- Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Although Midmark M7 is a discontinued product, we are able to supply fully refurbished Midmark M7 Sterilizer SpeedClave machines which include a new preventative maintenance (PM) kit and a power cable installed in the machine, along with new filters and a new gasket.
Our Midmark M7 machines have been through an extensive quality assurance check by a professional biomed technician who perform a complete calibration of the manufacturer specifications, and the comprehensive flush and spore test of the system.
The M7 SpeedClave offers a manual yet highly effective method for autoclaving or sterilization of both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware, and linen packs. It is intended for use in a wide range of healthcare settings including dental offices. It is considered the "workhorse" of autoclaves and sterilizers.
The M7 autoclave is a self-contained steam sterilizer with a higher efficiency. It can sterilize unwrapped medical equipment in just 9 minutes. It doesn’t require any plumbing on installation as it includes its own reservoir for demineralized and distilled water.
It is an economical and dependable autoclave with features that allow the device to be automatically sealed off when pressurized. These features will not allow the users to open the door until the chamber has been safely and adequately depressurized.
The M7 Autoclave also includes a temperature regulator that allows the operator to pre-set the parameters, such as temperature, at the desired level between 121 and 132 °C (250 °F and 270°F). This control acts as a thermostat and cycles the heating elements on and off.
The temperature gauge in these autoclaves indicates the temperature in the chamber. The gauge has two-degree increments graduated from 26.7 to 132 °C (80 to 270 °F). It also has a Low Water Cut-Out Switch which prevents the risk of "dry burning" meaning that the M7 will only operate when enough water is present. This feature can prolong the life of heating elements making your device more durable.
The pilot light remains switched on when the heater is working and the cycles turn on and off during normal operations. It also has a cycle timer that can regulate the sterilization time for 0 to 30 minutes and turn the device off automatically when the cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, thereby extending the service life of the instruments.
Key features of the Midmark M7 Autoclave:
- Includes a safety door that seals off automatically when pressurized
- Efficient, economical, and dependable
- Self-contained steam sterilizer
- Includes a temperature regulator and a temperature gauge
- Low Water Cut-Out Switch that prevents dry burning
- Cycle Timer for regulating the sterilization time
- Automatically turns the device off when the cycle is complete to prevent over-sterilization
- Front draining facility that makes the M7 easier to maintain and clean
Can’t find the Midmark autoclave you need?
Everyday more Midmark autoclaves arrive at our warehouse so if you're looking for something specific, we can help!
Give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 or shoot us an email anytime: Sales@IntegrisEquipment.com