Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer
Midmark M11 UltraClave Sterilizers are designed to provide advanced features that meet the autoclaving needs of healthcare professionals in a wide variety of settings. It is an automatic sterilizer with an intuitive display that makes it very user friendly and efficient to operate. The M11 Autoclave includes simple prompts, designed to help busy medical professionals carry out autoclaving of instruments easily and quickly. The control prompts enable staff to select the cycle they need easily, helping improve efficiency in the workplace. Suitable for unwrapped instruments, pouches, handpieces, and packs, the Midmark M11 UltraClave Sterilizer provides a quick, easy, and convenient way to autoclave instruments ready for any procedure, in a short space of time.
The M11 Autoclave has an automatic door, so once the sterilization process is complete, the door of the M11 UltraClave opens automatically, offering improved convenience to its users. The doors also dissipate the steam quickly and quietly, providing efficient and quick drying of the instruments thus making the instruments available faster, which is especially useful in times of emergencies.
The M11 autoclave is designed to meet the latest requirements for the ASME BPVC (Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code). Midmark M11 Ultraclave is also supplied with a Canadian registration number ensuring wider application. It also operates on a dedicated (separate) circuit as recommended for these types of sterilizers.
The Midmark M11 Sterilizer is one of the fastest and the easiest-to-use autoclaving devices available on the market today. These machines are highly revered by physicians across the world for the efficient instrument processing, sterilizing and drying they offer.
These autoclaving machines are also designed to meet the optimum standards of effectiveness and reliability for infection control assurance. The compact design of this M11 autoclave maximises space efficiency, whilst the automatic opening door enables speedy instrument drying. Midmark Ritter M11 Ultraclave Sterilizers have a truly complementary design that makes it suitable for sterilization areas in most clinics, health centres and hospital environments.
- Easy and fast use for highly efficient instrument processing
- Maximum utilization of space
- Effectiveness and reliability for optimum infection control assurance
- A complimentary design for the sterilization area
- Automatic opening door that provides efficient instrument drying
- A dedicated (separate) circuit
- Canadian registration numbers are made available
- Meets the requirements of ASME BPVC (Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code)
- Overall height w/printer: 45.2 cm (17.8 inch)
- Overall length w/plug: 60.5 cm (23.8 inch)
- Overall width: 45.2 cm (17.8 inch)
- Minimum Countertop area: 45.2 x 53.3 cm (17.8 inch x 21.0 inch)
- Chamber: 18-inch depth (45.7 cm) and 11-inch diameter (28 cm)
- Usable volume: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters)
- Two large - 22.9 cm x 2.9 cm x 38 cm (9 inch W x 15 inch L x 1.1 inch D)
- Two small - 16.8 cm x 2.9 cm x 38 cm (6.6 inch W x 15 inch L x 1.1 inch D)
- Unit weight: 99 lbs. (44.9 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters)
- Shipping weight: 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- 115 VAC with a tubular immersion heater (1425 watt)
- 115 VAC with 15 Amps, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- 230 VAC with tubular immersion heater (1500 watt)
- 230 VAC with 10 amps, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- UL61010A-1, UL61010A-2-041
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010
Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Canadian registration number available.
A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer
Questions about Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: email@example.com
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Autoclaves
Tuttnauer - Elara11-Printer-automatic
Autoclave Chamber Size 11" x 19.8" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10B-10VOriginal price $9,445.45Current price $6,044.50
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" x 18" Voltage 110 **LIMITED STOCK**
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10BOriginal price $9,445.45Current price $6,044.50
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10B 220v 10″X18″ Chamber OEM T-EDGE10B - Autoclave Chamber Size 10" x 18" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10S-110VOriginal price $7,990.91Current price $5,164.50
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" X 18" Voltage 110 **LIMITED STOCK**
View all products in Autoclaves
View all products in Midmark