Amsco Century Small Steam Sterilizer
Part Number: Amscos3-01
Our innovative Century Stage IV process control system allows you to easily reprogram cycle configurations as well as system features like unit display (metric or U.S.), print format, operator access codes, and audible signals.
- Continuous cycle monitoring and control
- User-friendly color touch screen with a large, easy-to-read display, complete
- messages (no codes), help screens, programming prompts, and single button operation.
- Continuous service diagnostics
- Clear, easy-to-read, non-fading impact printer
- Rugged Construction for Long-Term Use
The STERIS high-quality manufacturing process is designed to meet the demanding standards of lab operations around the world.
Century sterilizers include features like:
- Chambers, jackets, and doors constructed of 316L stainless steel
- Fully jacketed chambers for even temperature distribution
- Loading car and transfer carriage as standard or optional racks and shelves on selected sizes
Safety by design
At STERIS, we commit ourselves to the safety of our customers. That’s why the Amsco Century uses water level sensors to alarm, abort, and vent at the first sign of liquid build-up.
Other safety features include:
- Touch-sensitive, force-limiting system on power sliding door to protect against operator injury during loading and unloading
- Insulated door cover to protect against burns
- Easily accessible emergency stop button
- Pressure relief valve to ensure that the rated pressure in the vessel is not exceeded
- Control lockout switch on the chamber door that monitors door seal pressure at the start of and during operation
- Available in 406 x 406 x 660mm (16x16x26 inches) or 508x 508 x 965mm (20x20x38 inches), chamber sizes to fit the processing needs
- Standard power vertical sliding door is activated by a convenient foot pedal, leaving your hands free to handle the load
- Choice of Single door version or double pass-through door with touchscreen on each side
- Touchscreen-operated control system features large, easy to read displays with complete messages (no codes), help screens and programming prompts
- Superior process control system provides continues cycle monitoring and service diagnostics to assure consistent cycle performance and predictable results
- Variety of loading accessories available; Teflon-sleeved shelves slide in and out smoothly for fast loading and unloading, Loading car and Transfer carriage for the (8.8cu.ft.) 249lt capacity chambers.
Questions about Amsco Century Small Steam Sterilizer?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
More Products in: Autoclaves
Tuttnauer - Elara11-Printer-automatic
Autoclave Chamber Size 11" x 19.8" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10B-110VOriginal price $9,445.45Current price $7,556.36
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" x 18" Voltage 110 **LIMITED STOCK**
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10BOriginal price $9,445.45Current price $7,556.36
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10B 220v 10″X18″ Chamber OEM T-EDGE10B - Autoclave Chamber Size 10" x 18" Voltage 220/230
Tuttnauer - T-EDGE10S-110VOriginal price $7,990.91Current price $6,392.73
Autoclave Chamber Size 10" X 18" Voltage 110 **LIMITED STOCK**
View all products in Autoclaves
View all products in Amsco