Masimo Rad-87 Rainbow SET Pulse Oximeter
Upgradable Rainbow technology in a versatile, easy-to-use bedside monitor
**Call for pricing on upgradable SpHb, SpMet, SpOC**
Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting - oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index in addition to total hemoglobin, total arterial oxygen content, PVI, carboxyhemoglobin, and methemoglobin.
- Featuring "gold standard" Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Built-in wireless radio for bi-directional communication with the Masimo Patient SafetyNetВ remote monitoring and clinician notification system.
- Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb) and oxygen content (SpOC) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCOВ), methemoglobin (SpMetВ) and PVIВ.
- Versatile and easy-to-use.
- Built-in Radio for Communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet
- Masimo Patient SafetyNet, the remote monitoring and clinician notification system
The Rad-87 features a built-in radio for wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet, the remote monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep at-risk patients safe on general care floors. Battery power allows for continued transmission during patient ambulation.
One-touch alarm access, allows you to instantly access, view or modify alarm
settings at the bedside.
In addition to SpO2 and pulse rate, the Rad-87 allows you to select and display
either SpHb or PVI on the main screen, with additional measurements displayed on
subsequent screens accessed with the press of a button. display button
Features of the Masimo Rad-87 Rainbow SET Pulse Oximeter:
- A simple, user-centered design allows activation of many features with only a single touch.
- Easy-to-read high-contrast display eliminates confusion common with many bedside monitors.
- One sensor, multiple measurements. All Rainbow measurements can be displayed on the Rad-87 through a single noninvasive sensor.
- Alarms and alerts can be enabled at the bedside or remotely, via the Masimo
- Patient SafetyNet Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System.
Questions about Masimo Rad-87 Pulse Oximeter (NEW)?
We'd love to hear from you!
Most orders ship ground at a fixed rate. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote.
US Continental Shipping
Orders cost $9.99 for US continental shipping.
Free Shipping on Patient Monitors, AEDs, Ventilators & Defibrillators.
Alaska & Hawaii
Please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
For international orders please call or email to set up your shipping rates. You can add products to your basket and send us a request to quote.
Customer's Shipping Accounts
If you would like us to use your company's shipping account please include the necessary information in the order notes on the cart page.
Questions about Shipping
As always, if you have any questions about shipping or otherwise, please give us a call at 1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST, or shoot us an email anytime: email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Scroll down to see COVID-19 Return Policy. Our standard return policy for most products is 21 days from the ship date, however Integris Medical has over thousands of items featured on the website. The return policy for each product may vary.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective. If any product is found to be defective, Integris Equipment will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call us for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 21 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee may be applied. If the return is not honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items: All items that are special ordered are non-returnable. This will pertain to items with special color, size or alteration. Integris Equipment will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned with device orders
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Wrong Item Ordered"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Insure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Please submit inquiries or requests for return related activities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 Return Policy
We remain committed to protecting public health, by implementing, social distancing, safety, and sanitization efforts in our facilities.
To better serve our customer and minimize excess ordering of products, the following policy changes have been instituted until further notice:
All COVID-19 related product orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. We recognize that you have many options for purchasing and remain firmly committed to providing high quality products and distribution solutions. Integris Equipment will continue to strive to earn your business every day. Thank you for your continued support to small businesses during these trying times.
Payment & Taxes
On our website we accept Paypal & all major credit & debit cards. For alternative payment methods and for large orders please contact our sales team via email or phone:
1 (888) 228-7564 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
TaxesAll orders with a billing address in New York State are subject to local/state sales taxes at 8.875% which is added at checkout.
Accessories for Masimo Rad-87 Pulse Oximeter
Masimo - 2055$206.00
Masimo RED 20 Pin LNC-04 LNCS SpO2 Extension Cable, 4ft Part Number: 2055Alternate Part Numbers: 11996-000323, 8000-0330Application:Compatible with...View full details
Masimo - 2056$190.00
Masimo RED 20 Pin LNCS SpO2 Extension Cable, 10ft Part Number: 2056Alternate Part Numbers: 11996-000324, 8000-0331Application:Compatible with Masim...View full details
More Products in: Pulse Oximeters
Masimo - 9226$4,995.00
Masimo Rad-87 Rainbow Pulse Oximeter Purchase Includes: Masimo Rad-87 Bedside Pulse Oximeter, Horizontal Adult Reusable SpO2 Patient Cable - Fing...View full details
Nellcor - N85
Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Capnograph Part Number: N85 Purchase Includes: Nellcor OxiMax N-85 Handheld Pulse Oximeter and Cap...View full details
Masimo - MR57RPO-01
Masimo Rad-57 Rainbow SET Pulse Oximeter The world's most versatile handheld oximeter, featuring fully upgradable rainbowВ technology. **Call for p...View full details
View all products in Pulse Oximeters
View all products in Masimo